Chapter 2

When I woke up the next morning, TJ was already gone. "Must have went to the gym." I said. I changed into

and headed to the gym

and headed to the gym. I spotted TJ and Noam Dar talking and then I felt an arm wrap around my shoulder. "Staring is very rude." Ashley said. I shrugged her arm off and glared at her. "I know, but I can stare at my boyfriend. It's not against the law, Flair." I said with a smirk. She looked at me. "Yep. TJ Perkins is my boyfriend, Ashley." I said before going to the treadmill. I laughed to myself as I watched her stand there puzzled. "Hey babe." TJ said. "Hey."
"You'll never guess who signed to WWE last night. It shocked everyone." TJ said. "Oh really? Who?" I asked. "Pat and Josh."
(Not really, but hell I wish)
I chuckled and smiled. "Looks like they're going to pair you three up." TJ said, looking at my phone. I finished my run and headed back to the room to shower. After we all showered, we decided to hang out and wait until 205 Live.

TJ, Noam, Alicia, and I were hanging around, waiting for 205 Live to start

TJ, Noam, Alicia, and I were hanging around, waiting for 205 Live to start. "I can't believe your ex decided to show up and mess around with you." Alicia said. "Yeah. Me either. He looked a little angry that I am dating TJ, but he can bite me." I told her. Alicia laughed. "Is that Teauna?" Noam asked. I looked up and seen Teauna and Eddie walking into catering. "Honestly, doesn't he get the hint?" TJ asked. I chuckled and kissed his cheek. "You still got me. I'm not going anywhere." I told him. TJ smiles and wraps his arm around me. Eddie looked over at me and saw TJ with his arm around me. Eddie's demeanor changed and Teauna looked over at us. "Eddie, stop. She's happy. You had your chance. Now it's TJ's turn, get over it." She said before hitting her brother on the arm and walking away. Eddie kept looking at us until Alicia said, "Walk away, creeper! She's not yours anymore." Noam, TJ, and I laughed as he stormed away. "That's why you're my best friend." I told her. TJ kissed my cheek before standing up. "My match is next. I gotta go, babe." He told me. I nodded and watched him walk away. "I hope he knows how much I love him." I said, slumping down in my chair. Noam smiled and says, "He does. He just doesn't like your ex hovering around."
"I know. He isn't the only one." I said. "I'm going to go wait for him." I said. "Go get him girl." Alicia says. I chuckle and blow a kiss to them both. I walk to gorilla and watch TJ get demolished by Tony Neese. When he came backstage, I wrapped him up in a hug. TJ hugged me back. "I'm serious, TJ. I'm not going anywhere. I love you so much and I can't even think of ever going back to Eddie. I love only you." I told him. TJ wraps his arms tighter around me and sighs. "I know. I just don't want to lose you to him again." He says. "You never will." I tell him. He lets go and we walk to his locker room. I settle on the bench as TJ takes a shower. I was checking my Twitter when a message pops up. "I'll fight for you until I stand victorious. Remember that." I locked my phone and shoved it in TJ's jacket pocket. I stood up and threw my purse down and sliding down the wall. "Mia, what's wrong?" TJ asks, running over to me. "Read my messages. You'll find out." I tell him, tears running down my face. TJ looks at me and digs my phone out of his jacket. He reads the message and then sighed. "I can't believe him." TJ said, pulling me up and into his arms. "I'm not giving you up so easily, not unless I'm dead." TJ assures me. I nod and he kisses my head. "I promise you. He isn't taking you from me." I hug TJ and he kisses my head again. "We'll make it through this." He says. I just nod.