School Life

(This is some time in the past! So it is not Halloween. You can play the song when ever!)

When Morrison and Lena moved in with Reyes and his kids, Lena had to go to a whole new school. During that time she was nervous about  going, but after Sombra and Mccree told her that it would be fun. Plus they would all be in the same class. What the two didn't tell Lena was that they threatened everyone not to mess with Lena at all. Sombra said she would hack in to their phones and show anything embarrassing to the whole school while Mccree was going to round house kick someone to last week if they did anything.

When it came to the first day of school Lena was jumping for joy and the bus stop. She could run 10 miles for how excited she was. But she was still nervous, because who will she sit with on the bus. She knew Mccree sat with some kid named Hanzo while Sombra sat with D.VA. She didn't want to look like a loner, but she just needed to just stay positive. She turned to her siblings who looked like they were both going to pass out. She giggled, but in a distance a engine. She needed to stay positive, stay positive. As she was spacing out Mccree and Sombra held both of Lena's hands in a caring way. This brought Lena back down to earth, she turned and looked at them with a prize winning smile.

As their family moment was cut short from the noise of the bus doors opening. They instantly turned to face the bus and walked on. Lena was scarred that there would be no room for her. As she watched her siblings get in to there sets it left her standing out. She felt her blood turn ice cold. "Hey you can sit with me, if you like." Lena turned towards the voice to see a boy with dreadlocks and frog headphones on. She smiled and sat down next to him. She soon found out he was friends with both of  her siblings and his name was Lucio. He was the best DJ in Overwatch middle school. Everyone calls him a sweetheart since he treats everyone equally. Plus he gives a free music which is amazing. He was very kind to Lena on the bus ride to school. He did explain were all her classes were in the building and that she can join him at lunch. This made Lena smile, her smile could melt anyone's frozen heart. What she didn't see was him blushing like made.

When they reached the school Lena was mesmerized by the building. It was white, black, blue, with some hints of silver. As the bus stoped everyone got off. Lena didn't want to move the building to her was beautiful. "Come on Lena you don't want to be late for your first day at owed school." Said Sombra. Lena shook her head and went inside, she had to go to the office to get her locker number and her class. She had to ask where the office a couple of time. Until she was standing in front of a bark brown door. "You must be new" said a voice behind Lena which caused her to flinch. She turned around to face the person. In front of Lena was the principle Ana. (I am not doing her last name) "You are Lena correct, her is you locker number and list of you classes." She held out a sheet of paper. " Thank you mam'm" Lena was still very nervous and was shaking in front of the principle. "It's is ok to be scared, just behave your self." With those words Lena thanked Ana and left the room.

She looked at the paper and saw her locker was 1425 in the west side of the school. Her first class on the paper was science with Mr. Winston. Next was P.E with Zaray, after that their was lunch. Then there was heath with Angela and math with Phara. Lena looked up from her paper to look at the time and the bell was going to ring in 10 minutes. With that she rushed to find her locker. After 3 minutes of search she found it. Quickly putting in the combo and opening the door to it, Lena was met with a surprise. Sombra and Mccree had decorated her locker with fighter jets wall paper and photos of them as a family. She could feel a tear go down her eye. But their was no time to be wasting looking at wall paper, she needed to get to class. Lena was lucky she ran in to Lucio on the search for her science class. "It good to see you Lucio, hey do you know were Mr. Winston's class room is by any chance?" "Yeah, go down this hallway and turn right it should be the first door you see." "Thank you so much." As she darted away.

Lena was standing outside science class room's door when the bell rang. With some bravery she grabbed the handle and went in side the class room. She saw a lot of people she didn't know. The only ones she knew were her siblings. What really shocked Lena was her teacher was a gorilla. "Ah, you must be Lena. Mccree and Sombra talk about you a lot. It is nice to meet you. You sit over by the Genji, he is wearing the green shirt."He can talk she thought. "Thank you sir." She dashed to her sit before anymore words were said. As class went on Lena learned everyone was really friendly. This made Lena smile with the brightest of smiles.

The boy next to Lena was Genji the playboy of this school. He always caused trouble, he broke so many girls hearts from other middle schools. (To remind you all he is only 12 years old while Lena is 11.)  He was nicked named "The Snake". He was trying to fall asleep when she showed up. Mccree's step sister so this is why they are so protective of her, she is so cute.   Genji was mesmerized by how beautiful she was. This made his stomach turn to butterflies just looking at her. He didn't like this at all. After class he hoped he didn't see her again, but in everyone of his classes she was their.

When the bell rang from their last class Genji finally got the courage to go and talk to her. "So you are Lena. This is what all the fuss is about."  She turned her head t face him. " My name is Genji no last name needed. So you are from the  blackwatch family." Lena was getting more confused by the second. "Sorry Genji, but I need to leave, or Sombra will hack my phone and track me down." With that Lena ran out of the room. This left the Genji speechless, to him this was a challenge that he was going to accept.

Let's see if the playboy will win, or will be be played?
____________________________
Hey guys I hoped you liked this chapter also shout out to Divanki Please check them out! They are awesome plus their story is really good! Also I dare you guys to make your own story, it doesn't matter if it's bad or terrible. It will still be awesome! Well hope you all have a great day!
WW41 out~

.