Challenge

(Play song when ever, and tell me if it doesn't work please tell me.)

After the little talk with Lucio, Lena felt a bit better. She ran by houses with incredible speed. She was like a tornado, racing past everything in her path. Lena knew her fathers would not be pleased that she will be home late. Even after their talk on the phone, Lena knew her fathers would want a full expansion when she gets home. When she reached the house she ran in and headed straight for the kitchen where everyone was still surprisingly sitting an eating. They were giving Lena a worried look like she came home after a year. "Sorry bumped into a friend at school and forgot the time." Gabe's face soften when Lena said "friend from school". Knowing him, this meant that she was meeting new people. Lena then toke her seat which was in-between McCree and Sombra. The two where also giving Lena a face, but not a worried one. Sombra had a smirk fixed on her face, while McCree had a lets say a death stare. They wanted to know who did she meant by a friend.

After dinner and explaining to her fathers, Lena headed upstairs to her room which was also Sombra's room. She jumped straight into her bed which was baby blue colored and Sombra's was a dark to light purple color. The door opened and walked in Sombra with the evil smirk on her face. Sombra walked over to Lena's bed. Lena knew something Sombra had done something that she wouldn't like at all. "Lena I know you aren't sleeping." Lena looked at her sister with worry in her eyes. " Lena I need your help with something." Lena hopped it wasn't something stupid that will get her into trouble. Sombra was the best sister, but she could be playfully evil. ( AKA not a terrible person but a trouble maker.) "What is it sis?" Lena said. "Well you see there is this guy that I had a deal with. He want to challenge me to a race. Since I am not a sprinter like you. I told him you would race him. Is that ok with you, I am sorry I didn't ask." Lena's face went blank, she really thought it would have been something worse. "No it is fine, you know I love to run, but who is this guy though?" "His name is Genji, he is one of McCree's friend, he always trys to one up my friends. So I will meet you at your last class. Plus I know you can beat him. He is a cocky but I know for a fact you are way faster then him."

(In Sombra's mind :3)

Finally, the stage is set and the act will begin tomorrow. Lets see if the carrot can hold his heart and his A game. It also looks like the DJ has his heart set out for my sister. This will make this game more fun. I do hope they won't hate me for this, but only time can tell. >:3.

In the across from the girls was Mccree's room. He was angry with on of his friends and his sister Sombra. He knew she was up to no good and involved a bet with Lena. Mccree was very protective of his family and hated when they would do this type of dumb crap. This all happened at the end of school when Sombra and him were waiting for Lena. Then out walk Genji Shimada who was smiling like a mad man, but soon was replaced with a cocky smirk when he saw the two of them. He walked over to Sombra, at this point Mccree knew something was wrong. "So Sombra are you ready to admit defeat, or are you going make a fool of your self again." Mccree then turned towarda Sombra who also had a devious smile. "Oh do you really think sparrow that I would give up so easily. Oh you must be that bored, but I do have some one that can beat you in a race. Or is the the little carrot to scared to race." This was not going to end well knowing Sombra she had a plan to beat Genji this time. "Oh, someone else you say. Who's it going to race me this time Lucio again?" "Nope, let's say I have someone new."

That's how it all started, and it pissed Mccree off. But he didn't know why he was so mad. He knew Sombra was planing some thing for Lena and it wasn't good. He did find out later that Lena was going to race Genji. Mccree did confront her about this mess, but the only thing she told him "was to wait and see."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter and for not updating. I have been stressing out with school and lets just say I have not been having a good week. But good news is I might make a second book of this, but everyone will be older. But I will only do that if you guys want, so tell me in the comments bellow. Also I like to say thank you all for waiting. Thank you all who have been supporting me with my three books It really makes my day better.
JocelynAugustaChow
AngelicaNavarro268
CringyNerd
overwatchforlyfe
zerogear
KrazyboutKirby
Phoenixfox11
ToxicOutbreak3526
Please check these guys or girls out they are the ones that support for the begging! P.S sorry if this chapter sucks.
So I hope you all have a great day.

WW41~