Vita Vites Omega 3 Pure Fish Oil Helps & BENEFITS

What is Omega-3?

Omega-3 a polyunsaturated fatty acid (PUFA), a dietary source and necessary to our human health and our body cannot produce them. Omega-3 consists of "essential" fatty acids namely DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and ALA (alpha-linolenic acid). DHA and EPA refer to marine source which is found primarily in oily fish. That's right: Fish. The best fish for Omega-3 are salmon, tuna, and sardines - all part of the bluefish family. In fact, cold water fish are the ones that usually contain the highest amount of Omega-3, such as the fish that are caught in Norway or New Zealand. ALA refers to vegetable oils such as canola, soybean, flaxseed, linseed, and olive oils and nuts such as English walnuts. To stay healthy we need to get these fatty acids from our food.

What is Fish Oil?

Fish oil contains the two of omega-3 "essential" fatty acids - The EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) and commonly obtained from several kinds of fish that are especially rich in the beneficial oils known as Omega-3 fatty acids. The best fish which contains highest amount of Omega-3 usually part of the bluefish family; they are salmon, tuna, cod and sardines. We can get 'Fish Oil' by taking supplements as part of our diet or from eating fish to stay healthy.

[http://www.yahoo.com omega 3 fish oil]