Chapter 3: Taking Down an Ass

Rylees POV:
Stefan tried to coax me out of whatever I had planned. He was driving me mad and I had to get away even if it was just for a moment.

"I'm just gonna go get a drink of water. I'll meet you in class, k?"

He narrowed his eyes in uncertainty.
"Promise me you're not going to get into any trouble." He demanded.

"I can't." I crossed my arms and stuck my hip out.

"Rylee-" He warned. "But I promise I'll at least try." I rolled my eyes.

He was hesitant but continued on to class while I went to the water fountain.

I grumbled, muttering curse words when I spotted the guy blocking the water fountain.

I stood for a moment, arms crossed, until I caught his attention.

He looked me over then sent me a wink, before disregarding me completely and continuing his story.

"Could you move?" I asked, my patience wearing thin.

"You first." He adjusted his posture so that now he was facing me directly.

I wanna kill him. I wanna rip him to shreds and thow his intestines at the idiots surrounding us.

"I would ya see, but you're kind of in my way jack ass." I could hear people around us snicker as they listened in.

He glared at me in response.

"That's no way for a little girl to speak." He growled. if he thinks I'm just some naive little girl he's definitely got it coming. I smiled sweetly as I stepped closer.

He smirked looking around at the crowd that had gathered. I grabbed him by the back of the neck craving to seperate his head, and he squirmed trying to get lose. When he was low enough I kneed him in the back causing him to fall forward. I dusted my hands and quickly got a drink.

When I went to turn around I noticed he was trying to get up so I quickly stepped on him pushing him back down.

"You really shouldn't make things so difficult." I suggested, then took my foot off of him and kicked him in the side before walking away.

Stefans probably wondering where I am by now.
class has already started.
History.

Stefan should know all about that. the teacher shot me a glare as I walked in and sat at the desk In front of Stefan. "Ms. Salvatore, how nice of you to join us."

"Nice to know you missed me, Ms.....I'm not even gonna try to remember your name."

I smiled then looked back to meet Stefans glare.

I shrugged. I haven't been here in a while why should I even bother to remember any of these low lives any way, in a few years they'll be dead. Most of them quite literally, others figuratively.

Though fountain boy is already dead to me.

"Where the hell were you?" He whispered harshly.

"Relax Steffie, I ran into a bit of trouble. No worries its all taken care of now." I grinned.

"What did you do?" His eyes widened.

"Nothing he didn't deser-" "Ms. Salvatore! Maybe if you payed even the slightest bit of attention to this class you would know a bit more, don't you agree?" Teacher lady cut me off.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." I muttered under my breath. The quicker I get this over with the better. She was about to say more, but something, or rather a certain someone, caught my attention.

"Well well well, speak of the devil and he shall appear." I smirked as he glared at me for drawing attention to his late entrance.

Its currently 12:56 AM. This chapter was meant to be uploaded yesterday but I never got around to finishing it...oops sorry. So anyone gotta guess to who 'fountain boy' is? comment. First one to comment other than Emily or Basia gets to help with a major event in the story, or gets a character input idk to be honest. I doubt anyone other than them will comment, but feel free to prove me wrong. Good night, or good morning whichever you prefer!
COMMENT!! !*)
(you can comment on any chapter about anything)
Dedicated to: esprow01