~oO Confusion Oo~

I got home and slammed the door. I woke up the next morning with a headache. I remembered about what had happened yesterday and I couldn't believe I said yes to him kissing me! I was an idiot he had a girlfriend! I thought he wasn't that type of guy but I guess I was wrong.

As I got to school there he was standing in the front with his arms crossed.

"Hey." He said. I ignored him and went passed him. He grabbed my wrists making me face him.

"Please listen to what I have to say please."

"I can't it was a mistake you have a girlfriend and I shouldn't have gotten in between you."

I pulled my wrists free and stormed into the school. I decided I wasn't going to be emotional whatsoever. I'm done crying. I need to be brave for the sake of myself. And if my parents were here they would have said the same thing.

I was going to be confident and brave on the outside but in the inside I knew who I truly was. A lonely girl who lost her parents and can't get her one most desired wish. To be loved.

I decided after school I would not go home and just go walking randomly to get away from all the things I am going through.

After my walk I decided to go home it was getting late. My foster parents weren't there they had gone for a vacation for Christmas which was in a few days. As I opened my bedroom door, there he was. My whole room decorated with Christmas decorations.

"Can we talk?" He said.