~oO Christmas Love Oo~

"Can we talk?" He asked.

"What have you done." I said my voice getting shaky.

"Please get rid of this stuff you know I don't like Christmas."

"Please listen to me first. For starters I had broken up with my girlfriend the day you know what happened. And second I bought this stuff cause I thought you said you wanted someone who cared for you to show you love."

"W-what are you saying." I said stuttering.

"What I'm saying is I care for you a lot Maddy I know we have only know each other for a month or so but I really like you. And I want to help you find your Christmas spirit once more."

"..." I was speechless.

"Please say you'll be mine and give me a chance."

"I can't I'm sorry. Please leave." I said my eyes getting watery.

"Fine." I saw the hurt in his eyes and he left slamming the door behind him.

I couldn't think clearly. My vision started blurring and last thing I saw was pitch black...

To be continued...

Authors note:
Hey guys so note this is starting to get shorter because the next chapter or so are the last chapters for the story to be done. I know it's somewhat sucky but I hope you guys enjoyed it so far and I am starting to work on another story as soon as I am done with this one I will publish it so be sure to check it out!