Chapter 1 (Brad)

The battle had raged on. We were losing the fight badly with some serious wounds. From the corner of my eye, I saw a blonde girl with a half covered arm and a bow and arrow, damn near bleeding to death. "Bazza! Muselk! Take care of the turret! Tyrodin and Neptune! Clear out the remaining soldiers!", I yelled. Bazza turned to me and said, "Brad, what are you doing? Where are you going!? We have a fight among us!". I pointed to the shore and replied,"There is a girl bleeding on the shore! I must save her! Pass me a medkit!". Bazza slid the medkit towards me and I grabbed it. I put away my revolver and proceeded to rush down to the shore where the girl was.
I tried to get her to wake up, but it seemed that she was unconscious. I opened up the medkit and started to treat her wounds, hoping that she was alright. After I patched up her wounds, I carried her to a nearby cave to let her rest.
"Bazza.", Neptune said.
"What is it?", Bazza replied.
"Where's Brad? He hasn't been back for 20 minutes.", Neptune said in a worried voice.
"He went to go help a bleeding girl at shore. Hopefully that girl was alright.", Bazza said back.
I yelled, "Guys! I'm over here!".
No one heard me. I walked outside of the cave and fired my revolver, hoping the resting girl did not hear.
"He's over there!", Tyrodin yelled.
Everyone rushed over to me and asked if I was alright.
"Yeah, I'm fine.", I said.
"Is the girl okay?", Muselk asked.
"Hopefully.", I replied.
"Unnhh...", the girl made a faint noise.
"She's waking up!" Bazza said in a surprised voice.
"So she is okay..", I said in a slightly depressed voice.