Chapter 4(Shenpai)

I take a shot with my bow, named the Storm Bow after the legendary archer, Hanzo Shimada and take down one of the enemy snipers.
"Sniper down!", I called out.
"Nice work!", Brad said to me.
"Fire in on the shield!", A soldier called out.

The enemies started firing at Tyrodin's shield, when suddenly, an explosion happened.
I took aim as the explosion happened.
"Woah there mate! I'm no enemy!", the man said in an Australian accent.
"The hell? Who even are you?", Brad said.
"The name is Blues mate! Me and my buddy here thought you guys outta be in trouble, so we decided to help! Isn't that right Skid?", he said.
"Yeah.", Skid said to him.
"Barrier down! Gunships incoming!", Tyrodin yelled out.
"Well, whaddya waitin for mate? Let's blow it up then!", Blues exclaimed.
"Right!", Brad said.

Brad and this Blues guy started firing at the gunship, while Skid helped Tyrodin take out the remaining soldiers. I hear footsteps to the right of me and immediately took aim.
"Soldiers flanking right!", I called out.
"Soldiers flanking left!", Bazza yelled.

I start shooting at the soldiers flanking right with Muselk to help me out.
"Captain!", Muselk called to Brad.
"Yeah?", Brad replied.
"We need assistance with the soldiers from the left! Help Neptune and Bazza take them out!", Muselk yelled.
"I can't! I'm dealing with two gunships over here!", Brad replied.

"Dammit...wait! My ultimate is ready!", I told Brad.
"So is mine!", Brad replied to me.
"Tactical Visor is ready.", Bazza said.
"Earthshatter, ready!", Tyrodin called out.
"I'm ready to revive you!", Oasis said.
"Rip-Tire! Ready to roll!", Blues exclaimed.
"Ready to go Whole Hog!", Skid yelled.
"Nano Boost, ready to deploy.", Neptune said.
Brad and Muselk looked at each other and nodded their heads in agreement.
"My blade, is ready to be unleashed.", Muselk said.
"Heh, Deadeye and Configuration: Tank's ready. Now, CHARGE!!", Brad called out.

"Get ready for a shock!", Blues yelled out. He unleashed the rip tire to where the soldiers were flanking left and shocked them all. "Go get em Bazz!", Blues called out.
"I've got you in my sights.", Bazza called out. He took out the shocked soldiers with precision accuracy.
"Tyrodin!", Neptune called to him.
"Yeah?!", Tyrodin replied.

Neptune powers up Tyrodin with Nano Boost.
"You're powered up! Get in there!", Neptune yelled.
"Haha! I'm unstoppable! Hammer Down!", Tyrodin called out.
Tyrodin slammed his hammer to the concrete floor.
"Shenpai! Wipe them all out!", Tyrodin said to me.
"Let's finish this! "Let the dragon consume you!", I cried, unleashing the dragon from the tattoo on my arm.
"The dragon becomes me!", Muselk yelled, taking swift slashes at the soldiers on the right.

The gunships were putting up a good fight. Then I heard Brad call out.
"It's high noon.", Brad said, locking on to both gunships, and shoots them down, one shot for each.

"Retreat! Retreat!", a the Commander called out.
"Let's end this.", Brad said, activating Configuration Tank and shoots at the commander, blowing him to bits.
"At last...", I said with a sigh of relief.
"Victory, is ours.", Brad said, kicking back and relaxing at the watch tower.