Wet Cadet (LEVI X READER)

For the sake of my own personal morals, Levi's age will be moved from 34 to 24 in this story, while you are 20. You can change this if you are the appropriate age. Since Levi is 5'3 or something, you will also be 5'1 to make it less awkward. Congratulations if this is your height and age.

Levi Ackerman.

The love of your life.

The world's strongest man.

The world's sexiest man.

You work in Levi's squad.

Right now, everyone is asleep.

You're walking to your room as a familiar shorty rounds the corner.

Unfortunately, at the same time as you.

"Gah!"

You run into him, smacking face first into his hard chest.

The two of you tumble over.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry!" You squeal, attempting to get up, but failing miserably.

Your knee grinds against his crotch, earning a loud strangled noise from Levi's throat.

"C-Cadet (Y/N)..." Levi mumbles, his face slightly flushed.

Not as much as yours though.

You quickly get up upon feeling something hard pressing into your leg.

Levi seems to have other ideas though.

"C-Captain!" You squeal as he hoists you over his shoulder.

He brings you to his room, then drops you on the floor.

"Captain! W-what is the meaning of this?!?" You ask, trying to not show your obvious flusteredness.

"Call me Levi." He says simply, "And put this on."

He hands you a small frilly maid dress, with a questionable amount of holes in the crotch and breast area.

Reluctantly, you strip yourself and put the dress on.

"L-Levi! What's going on?!" You squeak finally, your face burning.

"(Y/N). Get on your knees and strip me."

You feel as if your face will give someone a third degree burn if touched.

"Levi! I-I-I can't!"

"I haven't bathed in a while, and I'm in need of a good wash. I figure you're the right person." Levi's cheeks are red despite his confident attitude.

You obey, and go down on your knees, unbuckling his belt as he strips off his shirt.

His toned chest makes you feel even hornier.

You pull off his pants, then take a deep breath as you rip off his undergarments.

As soon as the soft fabric holding down Levi's hard erection is peeled away, his large member comes springing out and nearly hits you in the face.