Once in a While

Always With Me

It pains me to know I caused those feelings of pain and angst. It doesn't feel any better when someone is told it's their not their problem.

Some people say what they mean, I say exactly what I mean. If I intend to say something mean, I'd say it. No hints, no nothing.

Some people really try. Stop there. I never said you weren't trying. Don't be afraid to admit your mistakes. It builds your character over time. Sarcastic remarks when you "admit" will only make matters worse.

I'm honestly at a loss for words. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. But is that really true? Some people have tried close to everything and ended up with nothing. Not unless they're magically able to understand every single miniscule detail all of a sudden.

Over and over again its been explained. These things have been explained.

It was said that it was understood and that change will happen, in the end it was forgotten and nothing happened.

Notice the hand that reaches out for you, when you're dangling over the cliff, alone out in the blue.

Take the help offered, not reject, push and be bothered.

Yes we all have mistakes. Help me with mine and I'll help with yours.

Being worried that something is wrong. Asking what where how, even though you knew all along.

Only to defend your fault even without the risk of revolt.

Sigh just don't man.

Talk it out with me.

My feelings are laid bare hoping to be helped. Not to be used against myself.

It hurts. Just a little.

I don't feel appreciated and that, is my sad truth.

I lay here. Gasping for breath. Desperate for the antidote.

It is okay. I came running down this path. Knowing very well the difficulty of this quest. A decision was made that day.

One that has changed and will continue to change my life.
One that I will never regret and that has made me happier than ever before.

As of now I'm still hoping for your warm embrace and reassurance.

Come around quick.
Because as of right now..
Trying is more than enough.

For the both of us, mind you.