Episode 1

Quick Note: The first few chapters were rushed so they're kinda ew (I will try to rewrite them when I find the time.) but I hope you do continue reading anyway because it does get more interesting. xx

* * * * * * * * * 

I can't believe it.

He's actually moving to Bradford. Niall fucking Horan is moving here. He'd probably end up in Bradford University? I replay the video just to check if he's mentioned a school. Unlike most YouTubers, Niall isn't homeschooled and prefers going to regular school. Mostly, it's because he's a people person. Plus, he has mentioned how he hates being alone with teachers, which homeschooling requires, every now and then.

A knock interrupts my reverie. "Come in!" I say as a messy haired Zayn strolls in, bearing a tray of tea for me and coffee for him. Zayn is my older sister's boyfriend and he occasionally visits me just to see how I'm doing when my sister and I fight, which is at least every other week.

"I hope you don't mind my coming here out of the blue, Kelly let me in,"

"You say that every single time you come here," I laugh. "How's Stella?" I force a smile.

"She's.. umm well"

"Has she said anything about me?"

"Nah! You know she loves you." his voice quavers.

"Come on, Zayn, it's not as if I'll rat you out for ratting her out."

"It was a pretty big fight this time, wasn't it?" he looks me right at my eyes.

"Not really," I lie "We'll be fine in a day or two."

Zayn stays for another thirty minutes and he just listens to me fangirl about craicdaily possibly moving to our college. I like that about Zayn. He actually cares about what I have to say. As for the fight with Stella, it's basically about me not wanting to attend our dad's wedding with some random bitch he met at a cruise tour thing. I refuse to be anywhere near him. After all, mum left us because of his shit. I don't get how Stella stands him.

I go to the common room and see Kelly making out with Liam on the couch. The usual. It usually doesn't bother me but it's just too early for all this. I go to the small kitchen and get a cup of instant noodles from the cupboard. I boil some water for my noodles and my mind drifts for a bit.

When I wake up, I'm on my bed with Liam seated at a chair beside me.

What the hell happened?