Episode 13

I stare at the ceiling and allow my mind to drift away. It had been four days since drama has targeted my entire life. Niall came here. I saw Louis and Harry making out. Liam tried to get in me. I pretended to be lovers with Harry to make Louis and Niall jealous. I found out Liam was taking drugs. Harry told Louis everything and now we're back to square one.

Nothing's changed, actually. In fact, I have the strangest feeling that what had happened this whole time had been just a part of some weird dream. Maybe, that's all it was? Maybe, I imagined the whole 'Niall came to Bradford' bit.

"Rae!" Kelly barges in. "Someone's here for you."

"But I'm sick. I'm not in the mood to see anyone." I twist my head so that my face was now rested on the pillow.

"Come on," she pulls my blanket away from me.

"Nooooooooooooooo." I whine. "Seriously Kells, I need more sleep."

"Trust me, you'll thank me later for this." she says as she drags my foot out of the bed.

"Stop it! I'm up! I'm up!" I say as I get up and open the door to the common room. "Who is it anyway?" I complain as I spot a blue eyed creature with perfectly arranged messy hair sprawled on the couch. So I didn't imagine the 'Niall is in Bradford' part after all?

"Nice pyjamas," he teases as he eyes me from head to toe. I'm so fucking happy I decided to wear my decent pyjamas last night. "Well, at least now ye are actually wearing something over yer bra."

"Why are you here?" I say as I bring my hands to cover my chest area.

"Harry said you agreed to tutor me, yeah?"

"You should've told me you were coming beforehand," I sigh. "Can we postpone?"

"Nah, I'm busy the whole week." he puts his feet up the coffee table. 

"Remove your feet from the table, Horan." I scold him. I don't care if you're Niall fucking Horan or Oprah, nobody is allowed to put their feet up the fucking coffee table.

"Ye keep getting feistier with each time we meet," he smirks. "I like it."

"Do I have to repeat myself?"

"No need," he puts his hands up in surrender. "I got it, Mam."

"You guys act like an old married couple," Kelly comments as she heads out the door. Shit. It must be obvious that I am blushing because Niall eyes me with amusement.

"So, why would you need me as a tutor when you can ask that teacher of yours to give you private lessons, anyway?"

"What are ye talking about?"

"Never mind, you don't even have to ask her to teach you. Who knows, maybe she'll give you the answer key. I heard from this kid she used to fool around with that she gave him the answers after one week. Maybe, you'll get lucky." I blurted out the words before I could think.

"Drop it." he says as his playful aura says goodbye. He grabs his bag from the floor and starts taking out his books.

"Let me just um get my notes," I say as I go back to my room. I change into more decent clothes and look for my notes.

When I came back to the common room, Niall was gone. How rude. Wasn't it him who came here out of the blue? He forgot to take his things though. Oh well, Harry can pick them up later. I was just about to return to my room when I see a note on top of his psychology book. I picked it up and read it out. "Something came up. Let's just postpone. Dash craicdaily. And by the way, I already told Harry to come for my stuff." I was just thinking of how cute and cursive his handwriting was when I realized he signed his name as 'craicdaily' instead of 'Niall Horan.'

He knows.