Chapter 21: Don't Worry

Diana's POV:

My body moved back and forth. I stirred around before opening my eyes which came to contact with two sets of eyes from two different people. I sat up, rubbing my tired eyes, yawning. I turned looking at the digital clock on the night stand reading 3:15pm.

Lau: *whispers* We sorry belle for wake you up.

D: *whispers* Its okay. *sighs* Wha- what's wrong?

Larry: We have to...uh, leave belle.

D: Wh I— Wha

Stumbling with my words a little, then started to think.

*D's thoughts: Why are they leaving?............They got to work Diana, remember.*

D: *breaths in and out* Where to?

Lau&Larry: New York.

Lau: Just for week.

Larry: Oui (yes) we non gonna stay da long.

D: *nods head* Okay.... Please take care....and thank you for waking me up or I would've... Never mind.

Lau: We will belle and no problems. We was gon leave you letter/note, but we can non find paper or pen.

Larry: And we non wanna make any noise to.

Once more, I gave a quick nod before another yawn could escape my mouth.

Lau: Okay belle, we gon go now *pecks D's lips* go back to sleep.

My eyes began to slightly flutter close as I laid back down on the bed. After seeing Laurent leave the bedroom, my eyes landed on the stand seeing Larry's phone. Sitting up, I quickly grabbed it.

D: *whispers loud* Larry!

I said before larry had the chance to close the bedroom door. He reopened the door as I held his phone out.

D: Your phone.

Larry: *walks towards bed* Merci (thank you) baby. *puts phone in pocket*

Just as I laid back down and he was about to leave, larry had stopped in his tracks turning, soon walking back to the bed hovering over me, connecting his lips with mine, kissing me passionately. After a few seconds, he pulled away as he was now face to face with me.