Chapter 36: Forgiven

Diana's POV:
After the ambulance had left, not a minute later, at a slight distance from me, Larry was on the concrete floor with his head down and his hands on his thighs.

My heart felt upset and guilty for putting all this on larry, blaming him for what he didn't do

My heart felt upset and guilty for putting all this on larry, blaming him for what he didn't do. It wasn't his fault, but Melissa's. I intently stared at him, observing his posture and after I saw a tear hit the pavement, it pained me like a bullet being pierced through your shoulder till it came out through the other side.

D: L-

Just as I was about to speak, I was immediately cut off by Larry with his sobs and cries. Then soon thoughts quickly started to cloud my head thinking that men hate to cry, they rarely ever do. But seeing larry cry over me, I guaranteed that he loves me. Because men only cry when they lose something or are afraid of losing something that they love as much or more than themselves. While I was thinking, my train of thoughts were interrupted, when Larry started to speak.

Larry: D-Diana *looks up to diana* Baby, forgive me. *sniffles* I-I non mean to hurt you or disrespect you in any way. I should have been more careful.

D: L-

Once again Larry had cut me off not letting me talk and slowly stood to his feet.

Larry: *sobs* I not want to lose you *stammers* I-I not want to lose my babies *pauses for a sec and says breathlessly * And I most definitely non want to lose my family.

He looked at me sadly with tears staining his cheeks soon placing his left hand on the side if his neck.

Larry's tears and cries were meaningful to me. He then removed his hand that was by his face and slipped it in his pocket, taking out his phone.

Larry: I have proof da I non do anything *pauses for a sec* I recorded everything she say.

I sighed and ran my hands through my hair before looking at him straight into his eyes. I slightly gaped my mouth opened about to let out those three words when he again, cut me off.