R

Comment please? 

And I can't believe I have 242 readers...

Hoseok hadn't even realized that he never went back to his apartment anymore. Didn't know when the group's home became his. He overlooked when he stopped paying for his apartment and brought all his stuff to theirs. But he knew he lived, and belonged, here now.

The band was his family and they welcomed him with open arms. Hoseok was glad they had. Before, he didn't have many friends, and the ones he did have were only from the dance studio.

Now he had Bangtan.

As usual, today was one of the days he had practice with Yoongi. The group was just a few days away from their comeback, and Yoongi's mixtape was too.

Hoseok had to admit that he was worried for the older man. Two comebacks stacked on top of one another couldn't be good for him. He wondered if his unusual behavior had anything to do with that fact.

Over the past few weeks, Yoongi had looked very concentrated and slightly worried at almost every moment. Hoseok was glad his hair was already blonde or else he was sure he would have white streaks through it.

He also stared at Hoseok while he danced and would space out a lot. It was odd.

Hoseok looked at the time before realizing that if he didn't leave soon he would be late. He knew Yoongi wouldn't care that much, but he still wanted to try to be on time.

When Hoseok walked into the practice room and saw that it was empty, he was slightly disappointed.

He decided to dance alone for a bit to pass some time, and he turned on some music.

He never realized, but he loved to dance to Yoongi's songs. They had a nice rhythm and they flowed nicely. Sometimes he would rap along with him, even though Yoongi could rap better.

Hoseok didn't even notice when Yoongi walked in.

He also didn't notice the new hair color until it was standing directly in front of his eyes.

Hoseok quickly cut his dance short and let his eyes trail from the brunet hair to the face below it. Yoongi.

But shit that hair looked hot on him. And he also looked really cute. How could life do this to him?

Yoongi just smiled at him the same way he had been from the start, and told him that they should begin practice.

Hoseok nodded numbly and turned to change the music to the last song of Yoongi's mixtape.

As he showed him the moves he slightly spaced out. He was too concentrated on how especially nice Yoongi looked today, instead.

Yoongi also seemed to notice the change in his behavior and called a stop to the practice before standing in front of Hoseok.

"Are you okay?" He asked. "It's fine if we can't do practice today because you're not feeling well."

Hoseok's mouth was dry. Yoongi seemed to care so much. He smiled at him.

Yoongi squinted his eyes at him and took a step closer.

"Alright?" He said.

Hoseok made a quiet high pitched noise in his throat as Yoongi took another step towards him.

Just then, Jungkook and Jimin walked into the room oblivious as ever. They were having a very loud argument about who was the better dancer.

Both could only agree that they thought the other person was better.

Yoongi and Hoseok slowly inched apart before they stood on opposite sides of the room, warily sneaking glances at each other.

It was time for group practice.

*<~>*

The next time they had practice, Hoseok was worried. There was tension before and there probably would be again.

He wasn't ready when Yoongi walked into the room and flung his stuff onto the floor.

"I can't do this anymore." He said.

Hoseok didn't even have a chance to question what he was talking about before Yoongi walked straight up to him, took the back of his head into his hands, and kissed him.