Headcanon 1- Goodnight

The two Heroes of Olympus lay next to each other. The plain walls of the hospital blocked any possible noise that was to disrupt their night.

Beep

Percy looked to his left, where his love lay awake on the other side of the room.

Beep

He watched her. Percy's mind washed in memories of when they first met, how she had looked like a princess. Those stormy grey eyes that would always have a glint to them. Those blonde curls he would stroke every chance he got. She was his princess.

Beep

The woman turned her head to look at her husband. She looked old and tired, but that adventurous glint had never left her eyes. She smiled at him. "Percy,"

Beep

"Annabeth." Percy said and grinned. Annabeth sighed and drifted her eyes to the window behind him. Percy followed her gaze, and somehow, he knew she was looking over the empire state building. "Do you think they're watching?" Percy had suddenly asked.

Beep

Be it instinct or truth, he knew Annabeth was looking at him. "I would answer, I doubt it. But after all we've been through, it would be only right of them to watch." As if on queue, the top of the empire state building beamed brightly. Percy smiled and turned to look at his beautiful wife.

Beep

It had been sixty years, living longer than most demigod ancestors. And yet, here they were, dying of old age. Peace.

Beep

"I love you, Annabeth. You are beautiful, and even in the deepest depths of Tartarus I will go to find you. I will remember you till the darkness and I will see you again." Annabeth held her hand out and Percy grabbed it, lacing his fingers with her's. "I love you too, Seaweed Brain."

Beep

"You are my Wise Girl." And with that, the two closed their eyes for the last time. And if it was a last gift from all the Gods, their heartbeats went out together.
----
Im crying