Enemy

Ayyyeeeeeee it's Christmas!! We had to wake up at like 6 o'clock because we were going to go to church for Christmas service. I tried paying attention to the sermon, but I just couldn't. I was too sleepy to. My right leg shook while mind wandered back to primary school. I have to shake my leg to prevent myself from falling asleep.
Back in primary, a boy ate a whole bowl of RAW egg during cooking class. I hope he didn't fall sick with salmonella. Eww gag gag gag gag gag.

  Out of my peripheral vision, Mama was turned around and giving me the death glare. I immediately stopped gagging which I didn't even realise I was doing it in real life, and grinned at her. You know, trying not to get on her bad side because it's Christmas and I don't want her to change her mind about giving me my present.

  She, Papa, Dexter and a few random people sat in the pew in front of us. Me and my other brothers occupied the entire the pew behind them. Soon service was over and we went to a diner to grab some lunch. My family, being way to big, always occupied 2 tables. Parents and the little kids sat with them, while the older kids sat on one table.

  "Did you ever hear of the Italian chef who died?" I started

  "He pasta way," Kieran followed

  "He just ran out of thyme," Dylan continued

"Here today, gone tomato," Zach said with a completely stoic expression.

"His wife is still upset, cheese not over it," Adrian added

"Nobody never sausage a tragedy coming," Zach added again,

"Ashes to ashes, crust to crust," Kieran said

"There's just not mushroom for Italian chefs in today's world." I ended and we all burst out in to fits of laughter. A young waitress, who looked like she would rather be on Mars right now, came up to our table and stood there, waiting for us to finish laughing. Mama looked over at us and said "kids." Very sternly. We immediately stopped and ordered our food.

  I got this really, extremely, terribly good, pulled pork burger. It should be illegal for something to taste this good.

  Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.

  Papa blasted the speakers playing these horrible Christmas songs. Mama and Jill were still cooking, they had been cooking since we got back from the diner around 1, and it was 6pm now. She gave us last minute chores like setting the table, sweeping, mopping, basically cleaning the house because the family would be here at 7:30. She made me and Dyl go to the store to buy some last minute ice cream and drinks. We hopped in the car and buckled our seat belts.

  "Please don't kill us." I begged Dylan. He had just learned how to drive and didn't have an actual driving license. I am scared out of my mind whenever he drives.

He rolled his eyes "puh-lease."

Thankfully, We reach the store without dying and hopped out and grab the things and headed back home.

  I am currently in my room as some people would say 'getting ready' but what is there to get ready? I showered then put on my jeans and a t-shirt when I heard the doorbell ring. Oh yeah, you weren't expecting me to buy or even wear that dress right? I persuaded Mama I didn't need it and she finally gave up.

  It must be Uncle Ben, Aunty Gina her little overly dramatic and overly girly daughter at the door because of all the squeals I heard.

"Oh my gosh, hi Dylan!" Her high pitched voice was so loud I could hear her from upstairs in my room. Ughhh I so don't want to see her. Jillian is my step cousin and the girl I hated the most. You heard that right. Uncle Ben is my mom's younger brother, he married Aunty Gina about a 2 years ago. She and her daughter are very much alike, meaning they're both super girly and assrjfkdnsn I hate both of them. Jillian was also constantly trying to get Dylan to notice her.