Chapter 4

"Alex, what are you doing?" I gasp out. He smiles and leans closer. He presses his lips against my neck and starts to leave baby kisses.

"Rue, one day very soon you will bare my mark and I will bare yours." He pulls away from me and turns around, sitting on the bed. He starts getting undressed, starting with his black button up shirt.

I stare blankly at him wondering what just happened. Did he expect us to do something tonight? I don't know if I'm ready for that. I've never had a kiss let alone had sex. Should I ask him? No I can't what if I'm wrong.
  I head to the bathroom to change out of my dress and get ready for bed. I need a shower but what if he wants to join. I put my hands on the sink and run through the million questions I have in my head. I start to shake from the nerves. I didn't think this through when I agreed to have him stay with me. I turn on the shower and start to take my dress off but I can't reach the zipper. Which means I have to ask Alex for help. My nerves spike up and I open the bathroom door to see Alex in nothing but pajama pants. My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest. My wolf is screaming at me to mate with him. I can't help but look at him. I shake my head to concentrate and see him smirking.

"I can't reach the zipper on my dress. Do you mind?." I ask turning around and moving my hair to the side.
I hear him slowly walk over then I feel his hands on my waist, making me jump alittle. He slowly drags his hand from my waist to the top of my back and unzips my dress. Taking his time unzipping. My breath picks up the lower he gets. When he completely unzips it he leans over and start to soflty kiss my neck. I lean my head back on his shoulder and let out a deep breath. Without realizing it my hand made its way to his hair. He slides one strap of my dress off my shoulders and wraps both of his arms around my waist. He starts to kiss up my neck to my ear.

"I can't wait to make you mine and have you withering beneath me. Begging me not to stop." His voice is deeper and he bites on my ear. I let out a small moan without thinking. His words excite me but also scare me. He lets out a growl and turns me around, his arms still around me. He pulls me closer and in an instant his lips are on mine. He kisses me with so much passion I get dizzy. I put my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss trying to gain entrance to my tongue I deny him and run my hand up his neck, into his hair. He lets out a frustrated growl and grabs my ass making me gasp letting him force his tongue in my mouth to wrestle with mine. He removes the other strap and my dress falls off my body leaving me in my black lace bra and panties. He lifts me up and walks over to my bed and lays us down gently.
I don't know if I'm ready for this but my body has a mind of it's own and I can't make it stop. I wrap my legs around him and pull him closer. He continues to kiss me as he moves his hand to my thigh and lifts my leg up further. He slowly starts to kiss down my neck and starts sucking on the spot that his mark will be at. I let out a moan but he stops sucking and continues to kiss down to my chest. He cups my breast and starts to pull down the cup of my bra. I snap back to reality and grab his hand. I quickly jump out from underneath him.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this." I run into the bathroom closing and locking the door behind me. I try and catch my breath, calming my racing heart. I jump when there is a knock on the door.

"Rue I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Are you ok? Please open the door." I feel him put his forehead on the door.

"I....I don't think it's a good idea for you stay with me tonight." I try not to panic knowing that Alphas get very protective when they find their mate but if he stays with me I don't know what will happen. I know I want to be with him and I want to complete the mating process but I don't know what I'm doing. What if I'm bad or what if he's disappointed and tries to find someone else. My eyes start to tear up knowing that he could reject me at any time under any circumstances.

"Rue listen to me. What ever you're thinking stop. I promise you I will wait till you are ready but don't send me away. My wolf will go crazy if you do." He tries to open the door.

I start slide down the door onto the floor and hold my knees. I don't know what to do. Do I ask for help? Do I let him in or do I kick him out? I need help but who can I ask. I wonder if Sera is still awake.

"Sera are you awake?" I mind link her.

"Rue is everything alright?" What do I tell her? Do I tell her about Alex and what we did?

"No. I don't know what to do. I need help. I need an opinion. Please come to my room and have Alex leave." I say as fast as I can so she can get here sooner.

"I'm on my way."  Not long after I hear my bedroom door open and Alex talking to someone. Then I hear the door close again. "Rue he's gone."
I slowly get up and open the bathroom door.  I start to tear up and she just pulls me into a hug and we sit on the bed together. "Tell me what happened."