Twelve

"Ha! I told you you'll be begging." Cara says and laughs like a maniac the moment I tell her that I needed Harry's number.

"Ugh, please. I'm kind of in the middle of the line between sane and total crazy." I mutter, I totally don't know were those words came from.

"Mmkay, I'll send it to you."

"Thanks." I say.

"Although," she says, just when I thought she'll end the call.

"What?"

"Does Jensen know about this?" She asks and I can already see her grinning deviously.

"No." I say plainly. "Why?"

"Nothing, it's just, you know so him to like overreact when it comes to you and other boys" She says and now I think I understand.

"I'll deal with it when the time comes. Besides, like you, I'm not even interested in Harry."

"Whatever, have fun." Cara says and then she ends the call.

And then I call Harry.

"Yep?" He asks, "Who is this?"

"Taylor." I answer.

"Swift?"

"Oh no, probably Styles - of course, Swift! Harry, come on." I remark sarcastically.

Harry chuckles. "Oh, Taylor Swift. H-How did you get this number?" He asks.

"Desperate." I answer as quick as I can. "Can I ask you some things? Please."

"S-Sure."

"First of, how'd you get the key to my toy?"

"That's easy." He says. "It's part of the package although the sender wanted to make sure you really get it rather than forget about it."

"That was confusing." I say, I feel another headache coming. "Anyways why do you act like you know me most of the time?"

He is quiet for a moment. "Wouldn't you rather ask me that personally?"

"You don't answer."

"So that's the reason why you only approach me or call me?" He asks and that's making me a bit guilty.

"N-No b-but--"

"Know what? I'd rather you treat me like I'm your friend than someone who can provide you answers." He says and I swear, that's the first time I heard him sound like that.

"Tss, you got me. But I'd rather you don't confuse me and actually answer when I ask." I say, I think, a bit too stubbornly I might get him mad. God, no.

"Alright." He replies calmly. "I act like I know you because I think I do. . ."

"Wait, what?"

"I just-- you're a puzzle, remember?"

"I think I get it." Wait, no, I don't.

It is quiet for a moment and then I hear him take a deep breath. "Now, can I ask you something?" Harry asks.

I figure we're both doing the same thing. "Okay, shoot."

"Why do you hate music?" He asks. I don't really remember if someone has already asked me that but the feeling weirds me out.

"I don't hate music." I mutter. "For the love of God, I'm a freaking cheerleader, it's part of it."

"Music that has nothing to do with cheerleading." He adds.