chapter one.

Well it was dark and I could bearly see the trees. I should of eaten more carrots earlier to see in the dark. Haha!Everywhere was blurred and I didn't have a perfect picture of my surroundings. A nice cool breeze flushed through my hair. I could hear the light movement of the river flowing beside of me. The bushes rustling and trees swaying side to side.

I DID have my phone at that time, walking through the deserted park, on the phone to my best friend (mason) when I got a tap on the shoulder and a deep voice which spoke ' hi love, do you no what time it '. I turned round and it was an unrecognisable face. From what I could picture, it was man with a black&grey jacket on. He had his hood up and looked suspitous. It was a mysterious figure.

I stuttered the time, then walked walked off. But still this man followed me. My heart beat gradually rose in speed. Along with the pace of my walking. My hands started to shake like a earthquake. I didn't want to look back because I knew I would panic Evan more. Iv had anxiety attacks in the past so I'm afraid I am in danger of having one now. What did this man want from me? Was he some type of pedofile who liked teenage girls? or was he just trying to scare me?