Chapter three.

***Liam's P.O.V***

Hi, I'm Liam. Liam Payne. Brown hair, brown eyes. Nothing to exiting. just a normal young boy. But what people find special about me is that I am famous. Im in a boy band of 5 of us. The band is names as one direction. We came third in the xfactor in 2010.

So I was having a relaxing walk through the park, to have some peace and quiet from the other 4. They are so noisy and love to scream and shout all the time, so I decided to go for a short stroll round the park. I was walking past the calm flowing river when suddenly I heard a voice cry from in the forest. All I could see we're trees swaying and levees all over the floor.

I followed the voice of this girl, then to my surprise I saw a beautiful young girl lay there on the muddy patch of soil. she had no clothes on at all and she was lay there crying. I rushed over to help her put her clothes on. She was telling me about what had happened the night before. I think the man had injected cocain into her body. To knock her out for that long he must of put masses of it in her.

She seemed like a caring girl to be honist. She kept thanking me for my help. I took her back to my hotel were as I was staying, as I was on tour, and quickly rushed her into my room to get her brushed up before we headed of to the police station to report the incident.

Niall and Louis walked in my room laughing and shouting " Liam's first true love, he's Evan bring her back here" that was it, I'd had enough of them this morning! I replied with a stern voice " fuck of you immature little kids" They then went quiet and walked out of the room murmuring to eachother, I apologised to Ciara for there childish behavior.