I Met The Parents

After we left the elementary school and Danny being forced to drag Ky by his legs out of the building, we travel to the high school all together and as we enter, Jace springs out at me with a hug and I laugh as he kisses my cheek and switches back to a hug. It's a coincidence that I say I missed Jace when we watched Miss Redbaron and Mr Sabanthia make out that the next couple of minutes Jace jumps at me and kisses me. I've missed this goofball although it's only been a half hour. We follow him into Mr Briarwood's classroom with him oddly not in the room, but my parents and two other people with Veronica's same dark attire and her right beside the woman with curly dark brown hair talking to each other and Mom waves at me, Danny, and Lonnie, leading the woman and the man talking to them to look back at us and Veronica to happily wave at us as well. Just when I thought Jace's and Ky's parents weren't scary enough, Veronica's parents take the entire package.

Veronica's mother, who I remember she said was a newborn exactly like she was, has more of a different eye color than what a newborn should have. She has honey golden eyes which give more intimidation than a polite attitude once it offsets from her dark brown hair, bold burgundy red lipstick which matches the color of blood if she were assumed to bite someone, and she's more pale than how Mr Briarwood is. She's almost like his twin sister, appearance wise with her dark clothes, broody facial expressions and dark eye makeup; cat eyeliner, long eyelashes, and strictly dark eyebrows.

Now onto Veronica's dad, he seems less intimidating apart from his regular newborn red eyes and a tiny smile on his face than Mrs Winters. A white t-shirt under a black leather jacket and a silver upside pyramid necklace that hangs down to the middle of his chest, black skinny jeans which are skinnier than Jace's and Danny's, and laid back than uptight against his seat.

"Just when I thought your parents weren't scary enough," Danny mutters to Jace and Jace nods at him and Ky starts groaning on the floor. We all turn back to him once his feet hit the teacher's desk and Brie and Danny help lift him up and I cover my mouth to hold in my laughter as he gets up with his hair dressed up as a gray wig and filled with dirt, twigs, and cobwebs and he sneezes.

"That's your boyfriend, honey?" the man asks Veronica, looking at Ky from head to toe as Ky shakes the dust out of his hair completely and runs his fingers through the strands of them once the color jumps back to his normal brown.

"Yeah Dad," Veronica answers and Ky glances at them both and then at me.

"That's her parents, isn't it?" he whispers.

"Uh huh," I answer and Ky smacks his forehead; dust flies off the top of his head and into my nose, making me sneeze and Jace snicker at my tiny little squeak and I smack his arm.

"Hi Mr and Mrs Winters," Ky greets Veronica's parents and as he approaches Mrs Winters with an open hand to shake with, she barely bothers to comply with the dust painted all over his right hand.

"Ky, your hand---" Veronica gives Ky the hint to dust off his head but I run from behind him with the hand sanitizer on the bookcase near the exit door of the classroom and push down a small drop into his hand and use a napkin to wipe away the dirt. Mom and Dad chuckle, Ky gives me a small smile as I pull the napkin away and I slowly step away from the two greeters to shake hands and Veronica mouths to me "thank you".

"Ky Sabanthia, right? Aren't you the one that dated that rowdy blonde girl with the boy with the huge ego and got her pregnant? Did you pay child support?" Mrs Winters asks Ky and Veronica glances at Ky, biting her nails as Ky stares at Mrs Winters without a response.

"She wasn't pregnant. She only said she was pregnant for me to stay with her and then I broke up with her completely a couple days ago when I beat up her brother," Ky answers and Veronica glances to her parents.

"Why did you beat him up?" Mr Winters asks.

"Because I was defending my cousin's girlfriend and he hit me first...sir," Ky adds at the last minute as we take a seat at the desk and I sit beside Veronica as she slowly slams her head on the desk.

"Well I like him," Mr Winters shrugs, impressed with Ky's personality and Veronica automatically picks her head up and drops her jaw. "Amelia?"

"You're okay, Ky," Mrs Winters agrees with Mr Winters and Ky sighs, relieved and stressed free. "intimidating, but okay."

"Wouldn't he have to hang out with them to actually prove that he's okay?" I ask Veronica who smiles at Ky when he nervously smiles at her and she turns to me.

"No. That's it. They're more laid back than strict, but at least he's not as bad as Red could be," Veronica answers and I realize a second after, Mr Winters staring at me and with me being awkward as ever, I slowly wave at him and irk a nervous smile at him.

He looks lost as I freeze with my hand up and my face heating up, but he quickly catches on with me, goofily waving back at me with a bigger smile than mine and I laugh as I wave back to him.

"Is Conference Day over yet?" Lonnie asks.

"For us, yeah. For Jace, no since his dad was pretty angry that he's not just failing math, but science too with an F," Dad answers.

"A D minus isn't that bad...right?" Jace asks all of us, looking from Ky and Danny but Danny does the move that Mr Briarwood would have done to Jace if he were in the room; smacking in the back of his head.

"That didn't hurt, but I was just wondering," Jace explains.

"Well you're an idiot at wondering anything," Danny adds in disappointment as he rubs his red palm and Lonnie bursts out laughing at the two of them.
_______________________________
                              Characters

_______________________________                              Characters

Amelia Winters - Kristen Stewart (Bella Cullen)

Dakota Winters - Kellin Quinn (CUZ WHY THE HELL NOT)