Never Ending

Everything is always moving. Always. Nothing ever stops. Nothing. Not even life. Nothing is the same anymore. Everything is different to how it was before. The only problem is the world is different. Evil has taken over and has power to everything. Can anyone reverse this and turn the world back to how it was? Is anyone wanting life back to how it was? Maybe they don't want to face to evil. Well this young teenager boy wants life the way life was. Can he face the unknown evil and bring back the world as we know it?

The world is a dark and dull place. Everyone has to be the same. The unknown will take you away or punish you for your every mistake and for being different. A young teenager, Jake, was quite fearless but he had nobody to be there for him since his dad died when he was younger and his mum got dragged away by the unknown. He did know his mum. He does remember her so he is on a mission to save everyone and his mum from the unknown and reverse life to how it was before.

It is the middle of winter and everyone is working outside in the cold. Even the children. Jake had to fix anything that broke but because it was winter everything was breaking down or getting froze. Jake was very busy at this time of year. The unknown were watching down on everyone. Not just them but looking down over the whole world. It was very hard to get away with anything. No one ever has. One 30 year old worked with Jake and she decided to take a break but none of that was allowed until the unknown said. BANG! Just seconds later you just saw a dark mist surround her like a tornado and she just vanished. Jake had enough of these rules. He hates the way everyone is living. He hates the way he is living. He wants his mum back. She is all she had. And he wants the Unknown the pay. So then he decided to sneak off and try and solve this mystery. His challenge was to find the unknown, save everyone and free the world.