5.

Mia's POV
We get out of the car and go to my locker we soon find out that Chris's was on the left of mine. But that meant that. They had moved Alex to a different locker.

"Shit... Alex is going to be pissed when he finds out about this." I mutter. "Christopher Lanzon and Mia Taylor please come to the principles offices" the receptionist says. "Oh crap what has Alex blamed on me this time" I say while rolling my eyes.

Chris starts to shake and become nervous. "Are you ok? You're shaking like crazy. We won't get into trouble you know. They say that they will call my parents then I say I don't have any Which to be honest I have used so many times that they should remember by now" I laugh.

We get to the principles office and mrs. Sanders invites us in. "How are you today Chris? Having a nice time?" She asks. Chris silently nods. "Ok so I just wanted to talk about new time tables"

Chris sighs with relief. Mrs. sanders hands us both a new time table. "I put you both in the same classes so Chris knows exactly where to go."  "Ok thanks. Bye." I say while rolling my eyes.

I pull Chris out of the room and I  let go of his wrist once we get out into the corridors. "Don't be scared of her. She's harmless" I reassure. "Ok so first class is tech. The tech rooms are just down here"

We walk past Alex on the way with his new locker.  He sprints up to Chris and pins him against the closest locker. "I told you to STAY AWAY" Alex yells. He goes to punch Chris but one of the teachers pull him off. "PRINCIPLES OFFICE! NOW" the teacher yells.

Chris takes a couple deep breaths and walks back to me. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry" I apologies. "Why are you sorry. You're not Alex" Chris looks at me confused. "You're getting hurt because of me!" I mutter.

"It's worth it" Chris smiles. I look at my shoes and I feel Chris's hand lightly stroke mine. I look up and smile.

The bell rings "Cmon let's get to class" I say.
---
After school Chris and I walk down to the car park. Chris turns to look at his car and melts onto his knees. "No no no!!!!" He yells. Chris gets up and looks at the car once more. "HE DID THIS DIDNT HE" Chris shouts while pointing to the car and looking at me.

I put my hand over my mouth when I look at the spray paint on the side of the car that said 'STAY AWAY CUNT'

"I'm going up to him" Chris furiously says. "NO!" I yell. "Don't. It'll make it worse. That's exactly what he wants you to do so you'll get in trouble." I say.

Chris pounds his fist on the top of the car in anger. "That's his car over there right?" Chris points out. I looks over at Alex's Porsche and nod. Chris opens the boot of his car and grabs a Black can of spray paint. "Chris are you sure?" I ask. "Of course! Cmon you can do it too!" Chris says while handing me a spray can.

We run over to Alex's car and Chris writes 'sHeS mInE' and then draws a dick on the hood.  "really" I laugh. "Its payback" Chris also laughs.

I write 'FUCK OFF' on the other side. I then look up to see Alex approaching us. "we have to go" I whisper. "Wait one more thing." Chris adds "NO CHRIS NOW." I say while sprinting. Alex looks at his car and then comes running at us.

We quickly jump in the car and Chris speeds away.
---
A/n
Fun fun fun. I love this boon so much you don't even know! I want to get to 10 chapters today. I'll write a couple more now and then a couple more later tonight. But yeah hope you're enjoying!