41.

Mia's POV
I nod my head and fake smile. To be honest I didn't want to do anything. Staying at home with Chris would make my last memories the best of all.

I walk off without explanation and pace into my bedroom. I pick up my phone and look down at it. "Shit." I whisper under my breath. I was getting the messages again. This time there was even more. The numbers were telling me about my looks and how I 'behave'. I continue looking through them and feel and tear drop down my face.

The door opens suddenly and I slam my phone facing downwards on the bedside table. I wipe away the tears. "What's up?" I ask. "Oh, I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner" Chris says. "Well I feel pretty sick so I think I'll just stay here and order something in." "we will stay back too then if you're sick then I don't want you to be alone" Chris smiles. "No no! It's fine, go out! I want you guys to have some time together" I mutter. "Bub, are you sure?" Chris says. "Yes! Of course! Please, I really don't mind" I I grin while fighting back tears.

Chris walks out of the room and I go up to the door and lock it. I rest my back against the door and slide down. I bury my face into my knees and wrap my arms around my head. I here my phone vibrating even more rapidly.

I go over to it and can't help but read through the messages once again. Every single text was a different insult, all of them were so painful to read.

There were so many photos of Eliza and or I nude. I didn't even realise Alex made me take so many. I remember when I used to live with Alex, whenever I had a shower he made me take photos. I guess that's why there are so many.

I was embarrassed

Seeing yourself like that and have that being sent to you from a total stranger makes me want to give up on everything.

I curl up into a ball on my bed and cry. Crying was a normal thing for me now and almost a daily routine. I hate crying but I feel like it's the only way that I can show emotions without having a break down.

"We are going to head off now" I here Chris shout from the kitchen. "Ok, stay out as long as you want" I shout back. "Ok but we won't stay out too late. Love you bub, bye" Chris says as him and the boys walk out of the house. I felt so insecure when the boys go out but I just needed time for myself.

I grab my laptop and go onto YouTube. I go through my subscriptions to see what my favourite youtubers have posted. I don't see anything that really interests me so I search 'tana mongeau' I click on her recent video and it cheers me up straight away.
---
I click out of the video once it finishes and I was about to watch another one of her videos but instead I see a video by 'In Stereo'. I click on it and see that the boys had a YouTube channel. How did I not know about this amazing creation.
---
They had so many videos and I watch every single one of them. I find myself laughing so hard at all the things they say and do.

*ping*
*ping*
*ping*
*ping*

More. God. Damn. Messages.

They start to come through on my laptop and pile up. With iMessages on laptops if you get multiple messages at once then they create columns. I was getting at least 100 messages per second so I had 100 messages all over my screen.

There was no way to stop it because I couldn't get into anything. It was breaking my laptop.

I try to watch YouTube on my phone but keep getting the texts. I am forced to read them while the video is playing.

I turn on the tv but all I could here was pinging. I put my phone on silent but then my phone was vibrating and it was still creating a sound. It was vibrating so much that it fell off of my bedside table.

I'm so done with all of this
---
A/n
Waddup fam. It's Eli cuming at chu wit anduer chapta. Hope da homies be chill. But fo real doe. I'm going on holiday for a week so idrk what that means. Sometimes when I go on holidays it means that I'm going to update every single second. But other times I've gone on holiday I've not updated once. I will 100% update while I'm on the planes though so get ready. Hope fully I'll have about 4 chapters for you. Love y'all <3