Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Guille Lopez

I walked back to the injured wolf and saw it laying on the white fluffy towels, which were now covered with blood. I quickly ran to the bathroom and found the first aid kit, and got a container of warm water.

I went to the living room and kneeled down to get better access to him. I took off my coat and rain boots. He was whimpering and whining. I put my index finger on my lips showing him to be quiet and it was going to be alright. He then settled down. I grabbed a towel dipped it in the warm water and cleaned off the excess blood.

I then took some alcohol wipes and cleaned his wound. He jerked and I quickly put my hand on his head and stroked it.

" It's going to be alright boy" I thought while still stroking his fur.

I then reached for a surgical needle and rubber gloves. I put the gloves on and put some thread in the hole of the needle, which took a little effort.

I began to pet his fur some more assuring him it was going to be alright. I stuck the needle in the wound and began to stitch it up. He whimpered but it was over before he knew it.

I began feeling tired and put everything up. The wolf was beyond asleep, he was literally snoring! By now it was 3:44.

"Oh my God! I have work tomorrow... Actually TODAY!" I screamed in my head.

The wolf jolted up and looked at me and tilted its head. I mouthed sorry and it nodded in response. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower I felt wierd being drenched in rain. Plus my hair looked worse since I woke up.

I began to whistle Sweet Child O'mine while lathering my hair with my fruit sensation shampoo. I left the door cracked just a little bit due to my claustrophobia. Ever since that day I haven't been right mentally and physically.

I am now claustrophobic and also a mute. Ever so often I dream of that day, my parents slowly dying in front of me and telling me to run and live.

-Flashback-

12 years ago

"Mommy ss-s-s-top" I giggled while my beautiful mother was blowing rasberrys on my tummy. She stopped and pulled her gorgeous burnette hair behind her ear. She looked at me with her ocean blue eyes and told me "I love you" like she did every morning.

I got off the red living room couch and ran upstairs to my pink walled room. I went to my dresser and took the finished drawing I did for my parents. I ran downstairs and heard my mom cooking in the kitchen so I walked there instead.

"Mommy look what I drew for you and daddy" I said while holding up the drawing.

It was a picture of daddy, mommy, me and my twin sister Arabelle. My mom looked at it with pride and said "This is the most beautifulest thing I have ever seen besides you of course!"

She leaned down and planted a kiss on my cheek. I giggled and blushed. I remember when my mom told me I had a twin sister and that she died when we were born.

"I-II wish I could have met her." I said

"Meet who sweety?" My mother said confused.

"Arabelle" I replied.

She stopped stirring the rice and looked at my with those sadden ocean eyes. She bent down until she reached my height and looked at my emerald eyes.

"Honey, I'm sure where ever she is now she would have loved to met you too. Sometimes in life things get taken away from you. But towards the end it gets replaced by something more valuable." She said with so much sincerity.

"Daddy should be coming home soon" She said.

As on cue I heard daddy come in bursting through the front doors.

"Angelina! Where are you?!" Dad yelled

"I'm in the kitchen! Honey what's going on!?" My mom replied hysterically.

My dad then ran into the kitchen and grabbed my mom on the elbow and took her to the livingroom.

"They're coming for her!" Dad whispered but I leaned in and could make out what they were saying.

"What they shouldn't even know about her!?" My mom yelled.

"They" I thought.

"Shhh! She can hear us!" My father replied while looking towards the kitchen. I leaned back so he could not see me.

"Marc they have already taken one of my daughters, I will not let them take another!" with that I froze.

"They took Arabelle?" I whispered.

With that both of my parents came in the kitchen.

My mom went to the stove and turned it off, she then ran upstairs. Dad took my hands and then said.

"Darling we are going to go somewhere, ok?" and with that I nodded my head.

My mom then came back down and had three suitcases. Dad took them from her hand and put them outside were the car was. I looked at my mother. "Mom what's going on?" I asked with confusion. She then leaned down and looked at me with terrified eyes. "some very bad people will be coming and we have to get away from them."

"What bad people mommy?" I said

"The ones who took Arabelle away"

-End of Flashback-

By now I was done with my shower. I sighed and went to my room. I had about 4 hours of sleep left. I layed on my oh so comfortable bed and drifted of to sleep.

Unknown POV

I watched as the beauty was sleeping soundly. I smiled and thought she sure is an angel to risk herself and go help me. Even though I was just fine and I would heal in a couple of hours. She was breathing lightly and I walked up to her and placed her hair behind her ear. I stroked her beautiful face and kissed her forehead. She stirred and sighed happily.

I knew something was different about her but I couldn't place my finger on it. I then went to the backdoor and opened it I was greeted with two wolves. I mind linked them.

"Watch the girl in the house and secure the perimeter"

"Yes alpha" they replied.

I then shifted into my wolf and watched the sun rise in the distance and all I could think about was her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

There ya have it! Thank you guys so much for reading It truly means a lot to me. 4 votes!!! Whaaat! AMAZING! Don't be afraid to vote,comment, and follow!!!

love yall my little hamsters! :))))

-A