Ayato Kirishima- Nothing Tickles Can't Fix

°T!MR°

<Anime: Tokyo Ghoul>

Requested by kawaiigurl101230

WARNNG LIME(?) AHEAD
______________________________

~(Y/n)'s p.o.v.~

I sit, leaning back on a chair staring straight up at my bedroom ceiling. I groan loudly as I slump over my desk, incredibly bored of doing nothing.

I glance towards my adorable boyfriend who was glaring outside of a window right next to my bed.

I internally smirked as I made my way towards him.

"Heeeeeey Ayatoooo. What are ya up to?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist. He grunted lightly in response and began tugging at my arms, wanting me to let go.

I did as he wanted while moving up to sit across from him, pouting childishly.

"You look so gloomy~ Do you need some of my special remedy?~" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

I saw a small tint of pink decorate his pale cheeks as he shook his head.

"No, anything but that." He said with a monotone tone, rolling his eyes as well. I leaped on him, grinning as I pinned him down.

"Get ready for... TICKLES!" I shouted as I began tickling his showing stomach.

I looked at his face, seeing that he was stifling his laughter.

"C'mon, Ayato~ All you have to do is laugh~" I tried to persuade. He shook his head, turning red, and soon after he began laughing.

It was like the sound that when a person hears, they want to replay it over and over, until they get tired of it, knowing they never will.

"Aw~ your laugh is so... CUTE!" I shouted as I glomped him and showered him with kisses.

"H-hey, let go! You're heavy!" Ayato scolded as he attempted to lift me off him.

"Not gonna get off!" I happily informed, kissing him once more on his lips.

When I pulled away I saw his beet red face, which held a flustered look.

"I-Idiot..." he mumbled as he looked away. Suddenly a great idea popped into my head.

"Let's see where else you're ticklish~" I whispered into his ear before nibbling on it.

"C-can't we do that later?" He whimpered as he tugged at my hair gently. I chuckled as I made my way to his neck, kissing lightly, wanting to get him to laugh again.

"S-stop that! Hahaha! I-Idiot!" He laughed as he began to hug me closer to his smaller body.

I was surprised since it was rare for him to show any type of affection, even towards me.

"Are you ticklish... here?" I asked, barely above a whisper, sliding my hands underneath his pants, causing his breath to hitch.

"Wait (Y/n)!" He yelled as I grasped his member in my hand.

"What? It's not like we haven't done this before." I stated as I teasingly began rubbing his tip with my thumb. I pressed my finger against his slit as he spread his legs wider to grant me better access.

"A little eager aren't we?~" I asked as I pulled my hand out of his pants, placing them on his waist.

"Shut up! You're the one who started all this!" He argued as he turned redder than before, if it was even possible.

"I know!" I laughed as I rid him of his clothes. "So I'll take responsibility!"

I took in every single detail of Ayato, never going to forget how his beautiful, pale body looked like right in front of me.

"A-Are you done with your staring stupid?" He asked as he tried covering himself.

"Never!~" I yelled as I pounced on him.

5 wonderful rounds occurred afterwards.

____________________________________

Dun with this lol. I'll put this simply and say that I'll update this book every Wednesday woOt woOt~

Next up is Laxus x uke! Male reader so look forward to that lol. See ya peeps next wk~