Male! Crona- Unsure

°Yandere!T!MR°

<Anime: Soul Eater>

⚠Lime⚠

Requested by: GarlicBreadlover21
I saw that you requested more than once for the same character, so I decided to just put them both into one. I hope you don't mind!

Enjoy!

______________________________________

You loved Crona. Everyone knew this.

You were obsessed with him. Some knew this.

Crona loved you too, but sometimes you scared him. For instance, when Maka, Soul, Black Star, and Tsubaki were trying to help him become more comfortable around others, you instantly stopped them as soon as you knew. When you confronted them about it, the look on your face was one Crona had never seen before, and one he wouldn't want to see directed at him.

You didn't need Crona getting too comfortable around other people. He had you to socialize with and that was more than enough, right?

You believed that Crona needed you, and only you. Sure, he had Ragnarok too, but recently you made sure he wouldn't bother Crona when you were around. You loathed the idea of Crona feeling sad or hurt.

Ragnarok and you had a... complicated relationship. He made it clear from the start that he didn't like you one bit. You were just as possessive of Crona as he was, if not more, and that didn't settle right with him. If you asked him, he would call you worse than Maka, and he didn't like Maka at all to begin with.

But he knew the lengths you would go to, just to spend time with Crona. You, of all people, had the nerve to threaten him in a way he couldn't refuse. That, he concluded, he hated too.

Currently, Crona was in his room sitting in a corner as he was simply thinking. Maka and the others hadn't tried to help him much after the incident with you, so he had more free time to himself.

Just as Crona was about to call it a night, the door to his room creaked open, surprising him.

"W-who's there?" Crona asked, and in response, you popped out, lightly closing the door with a sheepish smile on you face.

"Hey Crona," you said. "I just wanted to check up on you. I'm not bothering, am I?" You asked, going to sit in front of him on the floor with your legs crossed.

"N-no, you aren't, but isn't a little late to be out? Does anyone know you're here?" Crona asked. He was positive it was near midnight.

"You know I always find a way to come here alone. Besides, I'm not really tired, and I just wanted to see you." You said, moving so you were on your knees, and trapping Crona between your arms in the corner.

"You must be happy to see me too. You have to be." You whispered before taking his lips in a gentle and sweet kiss. Crona kissed back, but you could feel his whole body trembling with what you assumed to be a nervous feeling. Crona was always like that, but you didn't mind. It was one of the things you loved about him, after all.

He grabbed your shoulders in an attempt to bring you closer, and you deepened the kiss, leaving Crona breathless. He practically felt your dominance in it.

"(Y-Y/n), maybe we should stop." Crona said after the two of you pulled apart. If you went on, he would surely get a beating and non-stop teasing from Ragnarok later.

"You don't want me to stop..." You said with a breathy voice. You palmed Crona from the outside of his dress, feeling his member becoming erect. Crona became paralyzed, as he had never been touched this way before and he had no clue as to what to do. He felt lost, scared, and a bit helpless. He was at your mercy, and he knew it. Something about that gave him butterflies in his stomach, though.

You lifted Crona's dress, so that it would reach above his stomach. Spreading his legs, you lowered yourself so that your face was in front of his member. Crona covered his face with both hands, beyond embarrassed at the intimacy.

"No underwear tonight? You were really expecting me to do this, weren't you?" You asked in a low tone, Crona only letting out a small squeal as you let out puff of air on his dick.

"S-stop teasing!" He shouted a little too loudly in your opinion. You were no longer wearing a smile at this point, but the same face that Crona wished he wouldn't have to see on you.

"No yelling, got it. No one should know I'm here. Stop covering your face too, because I want to see you. Understood?" Crona shuddered at your voice. It was unwavering and controlling, making Crona unconsciously place his hands to his sides and bite his lip to further stop any unwanted noises. All Crona did was let out a shout and you became like this? He wasn't sure how to feel about your reaction.

You kissed the tip of Crona's member before smiling a smile with no meaning behind it.

"Such a good boy." You whispered before taking Crona whole into your mouth, sucking with expertise.

The timid one of the pair threw his head back as the pleasure began to grow and grow. Crona's heart felt like it was beating the loudest it's ever been, and the throbbing could be felt in his head.

You pinched Crona's thigh lightly, causing him to look down into your deep, (e/c) eyes. He had forgotten you'd told him that you wanted to see his face.

Labored breaths escaped Crona by the minute, as the pace fastened, and as he felt himself nearing the edge. Noises resembling squeaks warned you that he was close. You maintained eye contact with Crona through it all, as if pressuring him to cum in your mouth.

At last, Crona's legs spasmed as he came. You could feel Crona try and push himself more into your mouth, relishing in his bliss. You could see that Crona shut his eyes as he came, a habit you noticed he had.

As Crona finished, you felt him go limp in your mouth, so you let him go. Swallowing what had been released, you wiped any excess that had managed to slip out your mouth.

"Let's hang out all day tomorrow. You were so good." You said as you stood up and began helping Crona get ready for the night. All he could do was nod meekly as you pat his head and left.

Crona wasn't sure how to feel about your idea, but he'd go along with it because it was you.  

______________________________________

I really love updating but my mind is literally "GARRETT WATTS" and oof but I'll do my best to keep things up :)))

What's your favorite book?

Mine's 69 Shades of Depression :^^^^o

Next up: Yuri Plisetsky