1. I Destroyed the School

My name is Luna Denard, I am a seventeen year old girl from Boston, with a life of unknown secrets.
I was six when my mom disappeared only leaving me a diamond moon necklace left, little did I know the necklace's true power.
After one night at school, I was lead to a special place, for people just like me, but sudden signs show me about what I was really meant to be, there's still a slight problem. That being this means possible death, all I know is one thing.
Trust nobody......

So this's how it all started:

My life seemed like it couldn't have gotten worse. I was having lunch with my family, even though I never talked very much with them, as my dad kept talking about his job, and no mater what Selena was interested, because of the amount of money he was taking in.

"Luna, we have something to tell you." my dad says. I look up from my plate and glare at him before saying "Yes?" In a harsh tone.

"Have you heard of the Saxton Shipping Lines?" Selena asks politely.
I just nod at the comment, the Saxton incorporations is another huge company that owns half of the shipping lines all over the world. It is a very rich company.

"Well their family is coming over for dinner tonight, including their 18 year old son. You must dress nice and be nice." My dad says with a scowl on his face towards me, this must be important otherwise he wouldn't be this serious.

"Do I have to go?" I ask him. He glares at me and I could see I struck a nerve, he's a busy man and for some reasons all the dinners we've had have been with different companies greater then my dad's.

"Yes. Show up and be on your best behavior, if you don't I'll cut your allowance in half." My dad says. My eyes widen, my allowance was a huge thing. I sigh and get up. "Yes father".

Later that night Selena helped me pick out a long black dress that stops right before it hits the ground, the fabric is cut by my right leg so you can see my leg, then it has a thick sparkly silver band going just above my waist. Then it only has one thick strap on my right shoulder. I braided my hair and did it in a bun like usual  but unfortunately Selena insisted she did my makeup and in my opinion I looked like a model, and I hated it.

She leads me downstairs where I hear talking so I immediately don't want to go but she makes me anyways. We walk in and we see my dad talking with three other people.

"Oh, just in time. I would like you all to meet my family, this is my wife Selena Denard and my daughter Luna Denard." My dad says. Saying Selena's last name as Denard makes me cringe a little bit, I hated it.

I smile and shake hands with everyone including the boy that my dad was talking about. He had an above average height with blonde hair and brown eyes. He wore a black suit just like his father making him look very attractive, the only thing unattractive about him was a long white scar on his hand that I noticed when shaking it. I swore I saw a smirk on his face when I sat down.
My parents laughed and talked with the Saxton's family while I just sat there picking at my food.

"You are such a handsome young boy Bryson." Selena says sipping some wine. Bryson laughs, he seems to be a very social guy.

"Thank you Mrs. Denard." He says smiling. I catch him giving me a glance but I just ignore it.

"He has some of the best grades in his school. 4.0 for the last couple of years." Mr. Saxton says. I receive a glare from my dad, he's a major parent when it comes to grades.

"I just study a lot. I'm in my senior year and soon I'll be taking over the shipping lines." he says. He gives me another glance! When is this dude going to stop.

"Wow. So you've already been learning business?" My dad asks.

"Since I was eight" he says smirking.
They keep talking about how great he is and then they move on to different topics, some of them they try to drag me into them but I just give them basic answers. My dad makes the excuse that I'm shy.