Prolouge

"Luna sweetheart! Time to come inside, it's getting cold outside" I call out to her.

She looks at me undoing her beautiful long hair, she's such a sweet girl. Why did she have to have this horrible curse.

"I'm coming mommy! Just give me a minute!" She says smiling at me. I look at her with pity, it's so sad her life had to be like this....she's going to hate me when I leave.....

I snap out of my thoughts when she comes up to me and tugs on my shirt.

"Mommy? Can I please stay out a little longer?" She asks me in a sweet tone. I gush at her cuteness, but quickly kneel down to her height.

"I'm sorry honey, you know your father's rules, but I have a present for you" I say to her. I reach into my pocket and pull out a small navy blue box with a silver bow on the top of it.
She quickly takes it from my hand and opens the box to find something to help her survive.

"Mommy! It's beautiful!" She says taking out a beautiful moon necklace.
I smile as I help her put it on, I really don't want to leave her, but I don't have any other choice.

"Alright, hurry on inside" I say to her, she smiles, and gives me a hug. I embrace it while I can, I will always miss the warmth of her touch. I let her go as she runs inside, and I head in the opposite direction, with the bag I hid in the bushes.

We'll meet again Luna, just wait. After all, you are a half blood, that still makes you one of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It has been six years since my mom has left, my dad hasn't bothered to date yet because of the sudden rise of his company. I walk into his office smiling.

"Hey daddy!" I say opening the door.
He grunts and looks up from his computer screen, sure he was a very handsome man, even myself as a twelve year old could tell, but he's addicted to his work.

"What is it Luna?" He asks in his usual harsh tone. He did hate how I looked so much like my mom, the same caramel brown hair, grey eyes, and the same moon necklace she use to wear before she left.

"I was just going to ask where we're going today, after all today is my—" I say but he interrupts me.

"Who said we were going to go anywhere today? I have to work, now get out." He says putting his attention back to his computer screen.

"B-But daddy! Today is my–" I say, but am interrupted again.
"You little brat!! Get out, now!!!" He says picking up one of his staplers and throwing it at me. I quickly duck as it hits the door and staples go everywhere. Tears start forming in my eyes as I quickly run out of his office.

"B-But daddy!! I- It-It's my birthday!!" I scream as I run into my room and slam the door to drown myself in tears.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now it's been nine years since my mom left me. It's been really painful having to live with my dad, and my new stepmom. My dad's company has gone up in rates 50x as much from four years ago. Now he's a billionaire.

On vacation he met a smoking hot covergirl model named Selena Mackreatas , soon they ended up going on more, and more dates, then they got married. Let me tell you something......she's a real pain.

"Luna!! What is the meaning of this?!" My father says slamming my report card down on the desk. "You've got an A- in Science?!".

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry, Selena was supposed to help me with a book report but she never did!" I say to him.

"Don't you dare drag your mother into this!!" He says pointing a finger at me and giving me the death glare.

"She's not my mother!! She's my stepmother, and she never will be my mother!!" I say storming up to my room, as I hear my dad mutter "Just like her mother, a selfish brat...".

That's how my life began, a total hellhole that got worse and worse, but it's just the beginning of my life. To find out more keep reading, you might be able to learn about what you are, like I did.