Untitled Part 1

If you told Yoosung Kim last year that he'd be in a relationship with Jumin Han, he'd have laughed nervously, and then fainted. He never could have imagined what a relationship with the seemingly cold-hearted man would entail.

But alas, here he was, sitting on Jumin's (expensive) leather couch, looking at Jumin's (very expensive) gaming systems and flat screen TV. Yoosung got up to look at the rack of games, and slid his fingers along their spines reverently. He found the one he wanted, Glass Edges:Catalysts, and slid it out gently. He gazed at it in awe for many seconds and finally - gingerly - opened the case. He turned on the EBOX and powered up the game, thinking about the last time he'd seen it. It was a picture of the game that he'd printed out and pinned to his wall to stare at longingly. It wasn't exactly something you could find anywhere, nor was it cheap.

The dramatic start-up music was interrupted by a smooth and low voice right next to Yoosung's ear.

"Do you always play games before you eat breakfast?"

Yoosung jumped - but only a little! - and definitely didn't yelp in surprise at Jumin's sudden appearance. He turned to face him and laughed a little sheepishly.

"Not always. But it's the weekend! And I've never seen this game in person before so I just got really excited to play and-" Yoosung cut himself off before he could finish rambling and realized that an apology may be necessary. "Um. I'm sorry for just opening it up without permission. I probably should have asked first, now that I think about it. I-"

Jumin took in Yoosung's sleep-mussed hair and smiled minutely.

"You don't have to apologize. I told you to make yourself at home didn't I?" Yoosung nodded and looked up at him. "Besides, I bought that one especially for you."

The blond began trying to express his immense gratitude, but he was interrupted by a gentle kiss from Jumin.

"Anything for you."

Yoosung blushed, unused to any gifts of the extravagant sort, and changed the subject.

"Why are you so dressed up? You're not going into work are you? Cause that's no fair." Yoosung stared pointedly at Jumin's tie and pouted to emphasize his point.

Jumin chuckled - though it sounded quite unnatural coming out of his mouth - and ruffled Yoosung's hair.

"I wouldn't exactly call myself 'dressed up', but no. I'm not going into work. I took this weekend off, since we'll be 'hanging out'."

Yoosung giggled gleefully and rose from the couch to stretch. As he did, Jumin quirked an eyebrow in silent question at what Yoosung was wearing, or the lack thereof. The blond had on a pinstriped dress shirt - one of Jumin's - and nothing else that Jumin could see. Yoosung raised his arms a bit higher and Jumin saw the edge of his electric green underwear. He found Yoosung's bare legs very attractive, but figured he should still make sure that his lover's clothing choice hadn't been simply a last minute scramble for clothing.

"Why are you wearing my shirt? I thought I had my staff set out clothes for you?"

"No...they did. I just...prefer baggy clothes for sleeping?" The last part accidentally came out as a question, since Yoosung too began questioning his actions. He had hoped the shirt would be a cute - possibly seductive - gesture, and he held onto that hope as his cheeks grew slowly darker.

"Aren't you cold?"

Yoosung shook his head.

"Are you certain you don't want any pants?"

Yoosung nodded.

"If you say so." Jumin's tone was still questioning as his eyes flicked downwards. After several moments - far too long for it to have been a casual glance - Jumin brought his gaze back up to Yoosung's face as nonchalantly as possible.