Crash

~Y/N POV~

I quickly got into my car and started it. I still couldn't believe I was going to see Gerard Way for the second time and I can't believe he actually agreed to meet me there. I'm stressing about this way too much, but if you could meet your idle would you be stressed? I seemed like a dream but no its actually fucking real. That's when I realized the car hadn't moved at all. 

" Oh why does my thinking get in the way of everything " I mumbled to myself as I backed out of the driveway.

I turned on the radio to help my stress and Green Day was on. I sang all the words, I loved Green Day they are one of my favorite bands. I pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks and walked in. I locked my car and walked inside. Starbucks always smelled so good, coffee was everything I think one day I'll die from drinking coffee too much well live life I guess. I walked up to the counter and ordered a coffee. I sat in a booth and waiting for Gerard. Not too long after Gerard walked in a ordered. He saw me, got his coffee and walked over.

" Hey Y/N " he greeted  as he sat down.

" Hi Gerard " you said.

" You look nice " he smirked.

" Thanks" you answered as you blushed a shade of red.

" I was wondering if you wanted to meet the band? " he questioned.

Your heart stopped as he said that. He wants you to meet the band, he wants you to meet the band of your dreams. I gotta be dreaming.

" Oh my gosh, yes please!" you squealed.

" Okay, you wanna go now? " he wondered.

" Yes please this has been dream, " you confessed.

" Great! Lets go " he exclaimed.

You and Gerard got into his car, he started it and backed out of the Starbucks parking lot.

I going to met My Chemical Romance, wow. you thought. 

Next thing you know you hear a loud crash a car is heading right towards Gerard's car. You scream and everything went black.

~A/N Cliffhangers you  hate them but you gotta love them. Anyways thank you for 100 reads! I never thought my book would get to 100 reads. Oh and I was wondering should I write a Gerard Way fanfiction let me know please. Well I know I say this all the time but I will update soon. Thank you for reading, see you in the next chapter!~