Chapter 6 ~ The Truth... Sushi

Kylie's POV

"YOU KILLED MOM!!!" I shouted as I went on top of Melanie and puched her a lot of times that my hands were beginning to have blood on them. I stopped and let my tears flow free. My tears mixed with some blood covered Melanie's face. I was about to punch her again when Ty pulled me to a close hug, where I just cried.

Jason helped Melanie, Jason was surpirsed because Melanie's face wasn't damage that much but they were covered in bruises and some blood. Nicole just stood there looking at her feet as if they were interesting with tears on the corners of her eyes.

"I don't know what's happening here, we met only hours ago but... We must help them!" Ty looked at his comrades giving them a signal to keep the three sisters apart for now.

Jason helped Melanie go the kitchen, Adam to Nicole's room and Ty led me to the couch. A little later Adam came back taking the plastic with sushi in it then he went back upstairs.

"*sobs* I'm sorry we *sobs* dragged you into this."

"It's okay! We wanted to help anyways!"

I continued to sob while Ty comforted me.

Melanie's POV

Jason lead me to the kitchen and rubbed my back to comfort me. I sobbed and sobbed until I had no tears left.

Nicole's POV

"Hey Nics, not to bother but... What happened?" Adam asked while he came back from getting the sushi downstairs.

"It's just..."

*Flashback wooooo*

Third person POV

Since the three sister's mother died, they're dad became a drunk addict. Melanie was always punched and kicked by his dad, Kylie was always harrased by his dad and Nicole was his dad's slave.

When they turned 18 they're dad started to abuse them more. One night, they waited for they're father to return. But he didn't. The next day they heard their father slept with another woman. Kylie was enraged at this. He barged his way to his father to scold him but instead, she got abused more amd more until her body got used to it. Melanie had the courage to call for the police, but before the police arrived they're father took the gun he has been hiding.

They're dad pointed the gun at Melanie, he pulled the trigger and BANG!

Nicole covered Melanie and was shot on the shoulder. The police arrived and caught they're dad red handed. Soon they inherited they're mother's things like money, house, company and many more. But after Nicole recovered from the gunshot, it was said on the news that they're father escaped.

*End of Flashback aaaaaaw*

Nicole's POV

"... There, you see. Kylie was still traumatized!" I said.

"Oh, I'm so sorry..." Adam stated as he ate his sushi with his chopsticks.

"Nah, it's f-fine j-just... *cries* Can I have sushi too?"

"Uh, yeah. Here." He gave me another pair of chopsticks, while I just stared at it.

He noticed immediately then used his own chopsticks and took a sushi, he then said "Aaah~" I blushed and ate the sushi.

I had to admit! This sushi is good!

Sky's POV

She ate the sushi blushing, it was adorable, really. But I can't help looking at her eating the sushi without looking at her with flower background. Wierd I know.

Ty's POV

"Kylie..."

"Yeah, I know Ty! It was wrong for me to punch my own sister... Well, she deserved it!"

I chuckled then started, "I was partly, gonna say that. But you missed one thing..."

"What? I'm a mean sis, even though I'm the youngest!"

"Haha, no."

"Then... Then, what is it?"

"You forgot to mention, you need my hugs!" I shouted as I hugged her tightly.

"Huh?... Hehe, alright..." Kylie smiled showing her dimples.

"That's what I want to see." I whispered, but Kylie heard some of it...

"Can you repeat that?"

"Uhm... No." I answered, as he slighlty laughed.

"Hm... Okay..."

Jason's POV

I took an ice pack in the fridge and helped Melanie with her... Wounds? No, wait... Bruises? Yeah, Bruises.

As the ice pack touched Melanie's bruises, she flinched.

"Melanie, it helps."

"Yeah... I just... It's just... Been a long time since I got another ice pack in my face." She tried her best to smile but she only frowned

"C'mon don't give me that look."

"What look?"

I copied her frown in a funny way to make her laugh but I failed, instead she frowned even more. She took the ice pack and put it on her face.

"I guess my plan didn't work."

"Huh? Ouch!" She shouted as she throwed the ice pack away, apparently it hit my face.

"Ah! Cold! Cold!" I shouted as I threw the ice pack away from meh face!

"Jason! I'm so sorry!

"I-It's fine! Da ice pack waz jast colllld!"

"Uh... Eh..."

"What?"

"J-Jason... Um..."

"WHAT IS IT?"

"T-The..."

"WAAAAAAAAAAAT?!"

"The... Ice pack..."

"What about the... COLD!" I screamed (again?) feeling the ice pack hitting me on the face... I threw it upwards.... I thought I threw it away from meh face! Mehn dis sux!

"Haha, oh Jason." She laughed taking the ice pack from my face, and added, "That's supposed to on my face.!"

"Ah, yeah..." I rubbed my aching/cold face.

She smiled at me once more, and returned to her frowning face.

DAMNIT! HOW DA FREAK DO YOU MAKE HER SMILE FOR A WHILE?!

"Sorry, Jason... I feel kinda mean dragging you peeps in this childish fight..." She whispered loud enough for me to hear.

"It's fine..." I did the same as well,

"Hey... Jason?"

"Yes?"

"Can you get my, uh... Guitar..."

"You hab a guitar?!" I asked/shouted while making a stupid look glued on my face.

"Hehe, yeah."

---------

Sup? This Chapter sucks doesn't it? Oh well! We can't all be gifted with writing... I'm one of those not gifted ones... Lol!