Corey Haim #1

"Hey! (Y/N)! Slow down!" called the blonde haired boy. Before I get into anymore detail let me tell you something about Corey. He's not the type of boy who'd be talking to a girl like me. We stood on opposite sides of the river of popularity. He stood with the jocks and the cheerleaders and the popular kids, I stood with the hipsters and the nerds. So, quite honestly, I had no idea why he'd be talking to me. Nevertheless, I slowed down. As he caught up to me, I noticed that his 'clique' was nowhere to be found. I'm going to be honest with you, I've had a crush on Corey Haim since kindergarten when he stood up for me against a third grader. This was a long time ago, so I doubt he remembers it. As he caught up to me, he smiled brightly. "Hi Corey." I said politely. "What's up?" "Well, I heard that this new movie was opening at the theater on Saturday and I was hoping you'd go with me." "Sure Corey. I'd like that." "Great! I'll pick you up at 4 okay?" "Alright." As Corey walked off, I started walking to first period, homeroom. Suddenly, I felt a sharp tug on the back of my sweater. My body was pulled into a deserted hallway. I fell backwards on the floor and looked up to see Amy, our schools head cheerleader. As I stood up, I heard her nasally voice screech at me "Corey would NEVER want to go out with a nobody like you, you might as well cancel now.". Before she walked away, she made sure to hit me with a slew of adjectives describing what she thought of me. Normally, I'd never let girls like her ruin my day, but can you blame me? I dragged through the painfully long school day. The bell rang, signaling my freedom from the personal hell that Amy had made the school into for me. I walked home before going to the town library. On Thursdays, I walked to the library to check out and return books. I opened the door and inhaled the comforting smell of old books. I greeted Mrs. Sanders, the librarian before walking into the maze of tall, intimidating shelves. I turned a corner and was searching the shelves for what I wanted. When I finally found it, a book on Greek Mythology, I went home. I fell asleep that night filled with dread for tomorrow and for Saturday. On Friday morning, Amy made sure that my day would be a disaster. Crumpled bits of paper came cascading down from my locker with hideous words written upon them. My books magically disappeared from my bag only to be found behind the cafeteria by a teacher, returned to me filthy with mud and drawn on with what appeared to be eyeliner. Someone tripped me in the cafeteria. The assaults kept up until someone stood up for me - Corey. I was surprised when he walked straight up to Amy and told her off before stopping beside me to help me. After being comforted by my knight in shining armor, and promised that all the bullying would cease, all doubt about Saturday melted away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in awhile, I've been super busy. This imagine sucks so I'm really sorry. Anyways, I hope you've all had an awesome Thanksgiving (if you celebrate, if not, I hope you had an awesome day) and I love all of you guys! If you guys have the time, I'd really appreciate it if you could tell your friends to check out my story. Thank you and have an amazing day! :)