Chapter 2

A/N
To see the full picture click on it 💕

Ravens POV

Ok this is good enough not trying to look my best .

Authors Note

Hey Guys umm As you can see Raven is more the sporty type , And Savannah is more the girly type .

Ravens PoV

Ok school here i come .

~10 Long Minutes Later ~

"Bye Honey " mom Said , bye mom love you , Oh goodness I'm 10 minutes late for homeroom.

As soon as i got inside i saw everyone looking at me .

"You are unacceptably late Ms.Raven " Mrs.Carter exclaimed , I'm so sorry Mrs Carter , when i went to sit at my desk i looked on my right and nearly started to cry , my best friend wasn't at school how am i supposed to tackle everything .

After 3 period was finished it was lunch , ugh i hate when I'm by myself at lunch , but suddenly i felt the urge to go to the field and play with boys , it kind of felt good that Savvy wasn't here i could finely be myself for once in a while , after i ate lunch went up stairs to the field and saw Soccer , Rugby , Tag , Running , Touch man it felt good to be free .

I went up to the guys and Saw Jasper , Arlo , Ash , Aaron , Jayden , Jordan e.c.t , " Hey Guys can i join you guys ? " i asked " Yeah sure " Jayden Said nicely .

While we were buys playing RUGBY i herd a voice from the other side of the field , I looked over and saw Savannah , I thought to myself what should i do (A/N Raven was freaking out cause she never gets rough )

Savannah's POV
Omg what is she doing with the boys , she never hangs out with the boys it's always me ugh this is so annoying , I'm the only person who she hangs out with .
Wait ... am I getting jealous of her because Raven is hanging out with guys , wow I'm never like this , ugh never mind me .

Ravens POV

I quickly run over and see thats she is fuming at me , i don't know why she is like this , i kind of feel like Savvy is JELLY .

Both POV

" Hey , i thought you weren't coming to school today ? " i say/ask " Oh well here i am and what are you doing with the boys on the field i thought you would have being with all the girls not here getting yourself dirty like a dude " Savannah says sarcastically , " Savvy why are you acting like this you never get jealous " Raven Says concerned , " Well you know something I don't want to be here anymore so can we please go !" Savannah screams .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys Its Me , Sorry Ending this Chapter on a Cliff Hanger , Any way will Raven Stay with the guys or go with her friend lets see on the next chapter !