Chapter 5

A/N : Hey guy's this is Jasper 💕 . ^^
Will Jasper and Raven start to date ?
———————————————————
Ravens POV
Jasper and I  were walking to the roller rink .
" Raven you know this isn't a date or anything like that right " Jasper said
" I know I'm not even ready to date any way , so don't try anything ! " I said a little said bit mean
" I know " Jasper said looking down at his feet , after that h didn't speak for a while until we reached the roller rink.
"Wow this place is soooo cool! " i say
"I know right I come here all the time " Jasper says , " Cool " I said back. I got my stakes while Jasper was playing. He's so sweet! I insisted to pay but he didn't let me. I put my on stakes and tried to stand up to get balance. "You new to this?" He questioned me. I nodded. "It's alright. I'll help you." He handed me his hand, I grabbed it tightly. "Th-thanks." I said. I soon got my balance and he headed to the rink. "Woah." I was kinda shaking. It's SO crowded here! "You ready?" Jasper asked. "Um..." I said not sure. "Hey it's ok. If you fall, I'll catch you. And if you want to stop we shall. Ok?" He said which made me feel better. "Ok...I'm trusting you." I replied. And with that he nodded and we went inside the rink. Jasper starting teaching me, bit by bit. "I thinking I'm starting to get the hang of it!" Right when I said that. I fell to the ground. "Ow!" I yelled. "It's alright. First fall always hurts. Soon after that it won't." He said. We soon started staking again. I still can't let go of the railing. "I'm gonna get a drink. Want anything?" Jasper asked. Is hooked my head. "Ok, just stay around this area." "Kk." I replied. After Jasper left, 3 boys and a girl with a pink hoodie came up to me. "Hey look! This girl can't stake! Haha!" The blonde haired boy said. I turned around, my back facing them. "Oh ya! Where's ur mommy? She should take you home." A girl said. 'Huh? I know that voice.' I said to myself. "WAIT. SAVANNAH?!" I said in shock. "Oh no...."
---
Cliffhanger!
What do you think is gonna happen next? Savannah just said mean things to her best friend! Will their friendship stay strong to last forever? Find out in the next chapter!
~~~
Bai my waffles! 💙❄️