Holy Schmoly

As Ozzy walked through the door to her job, she sees her boss, Pine, laying erotically on the desk awkwardly holding a rose in her mouth looking pained as the thorns pricked her gums, but she stuck with it and winked at Ozzy. "I fucking hate you Pine, I hate this goddamn job I quit!" Pine's pants were instantly soaked as she moaned. "Mmmm Ozzy, you know I like the way you treat me~" Ozzy scoffed and tried to leave the room, but before she could do that Pine slammed the door shut "Not before you give me a treat" Ozzy tried to get by, but then Pine grabbed her by the pussy, and Ozzy socked her in the face "Oh abuse me harder mommy!" Ozzy looked disgusted and yelled out "NO WAY IN FUCKING HELL BITCH" Ozzy was shoved down by pine as Pine moaned, pulling apart her clothes and bras revealing Ozzy's small breasts, as Ozzy slowly succumbed to Pine's will she muttered "You psychotic bitch, I hate you, but ~ngh, you do me so good..." Pine took off her clothes and started scissoring Ozzy, and ozzy tried pushing Pine off but slowly started doing it too. Pine moaned louder, and grabbed ozzy by the shoulders and kissed her still scissoring, Ozzy's muffled screams slowly became moans as she grabbed Pines breasts, where at that moment, Pine moaned loudly, and came. Ozzy said then "Knew you wouldn't be good enough for me..." Ozzy, as she slowly got up, took a direct fisting up the pussy where she came instantly, and then Pine licked her fist of her juices, Ozzy got dressed and slapped pine, where pine then French kissed Ozzy, and ozzy scoffed and walked off saying. "Have my last paycheck on my desk in an hour you skanky bitch!"

It sucks I know, but get ready for "My Uncle and Me" The next part is soon, until then, Stay wet with Ozzy's crotch love