Mother's eyes

" hmm , now say " Harry smiled as he adjusting his zip . Hermoine turned facing him and said " its not that serious just fine Parvati thought that having you in this school near us all is kinda dangerous. . Umm.. u know what I mean but but harry I made her understand that you are really important for us... without u our last hope to destroy voldemort will die and ." Harry dragged hermoine toward him as he spotted hermoine's eyes filled with tears he says " Hermoine, it's alright u know what I am not going to die anyway , without fulfilling your and the whole wizarding world's hope ". Harry frowned as he saw hermoine smiling . Hermoine tried to move backwards from harry as her hazel eyes meets Harry's unexplainable beautiful eyes they were grey with lightest touch of green . Hermoine stared and stared as if she was reading some interesting novel (which she obviously does). Harry tried not to but couldn't resist her lips . He move towards her as she was concentrating on his eyes they were about a few centimetres apart as hermoine smiled she said " I've got ur mother's eyes for sure ". Harry pulled himself away and he jokingly says" yeah , as if u have saw my mother ". Saying so he burst laughing out loud .