Hermoine in trouble

Next morning,
Harry stood up uncomfortably as he watched each direction very carefully . He nodded as he walk towards the door . He murmurs , " yes , I know everything was a dream ". He walks away as the door appears.
As Harry lingered touching his scar he remembered everything but still thought it was a dream. He saw Ron coming towards him in a about to cry face he asked " Harry , are you alright? ", Harry nodded as he touched Ron he almost pinched him as if to make sure that it was a dream . Ron cried "owwww... what the hell are u doing . Nevermind , have you see hermoine ? She's also missing from tomorrow ". Harry felt like his heart beats stopped he imagined the whole thing that he took as a dream and then breathing heavily he turned facing Ron, " why , where's moine isn't she in her common room . Say she is ..." Harry grinned nervously. Ron stood collecting something then afterwards he replied " no I am sure ". Harry reversed his steps as he feel his heart being heavy he gripped Ron's hand as he raced towards the room of requirement. Harry murmured some spell that left the door visible and about to open as Ron asks " Harry , I know somethings not good or nothings alright". Harry recites the whole incident in a short gist and at last Ron replied" bloody hell that can't be true. Then where she is?", " I don't know I told you that I was fainted that time . If anything we need to care it is about hermoine's in real danger..."Harry replied.