18

A week had passed but no sight of Suga. My seat beside me was always empty since the Keen Day. I wonder what's going on. I looked down under my desk and took a grip of a small medicine bottle. I was meaning to give it to him in case something went wrong since he may have a mental disorder.

"Aww, he still hasn't come today~" One of my classmates, a girl, whined not so far from my desk. She plopped her head onto the table and looked very tired.

"Come on, It's not the first time he's absent for long. Everyone knows that" Her friend which was beside her, said like it was a fact. I furrowed my eyebrow as I eavesdropped more from them.

"I don't understand... Why doesn't he get suspended or kicked out? All the bad kids got kicked out in a matter of seconds" The girl replied.

"Well, he's filthy rich than all of us" Their friend, which was a guy behind them, snorted at the fact.

"Is this a supermarket Ms. Changmin, Minhwa, and Mr. Hyeonji?" asked our teacher meaning they got caught off guard.

I looked over at them just like the other students. They out their heads down in embarrassment.

"Lend me your mouth and ears or I'll give your whole body to the principal," The teacher said sternly.

"Yes, Mrs. Kang.." They three said all together.

I sighed in disappointment. I've never worried about someone in my whole life. I don't even know if he really considers me as a friend.

Then the memory of us dancing at the party came out in my head. Unconsciously a smile spread on my lips as I looked down on my notes.

"Ms. Soeun, why don't you sit with Mr. Jimin during Suga's absences?" The teacher spoke out and that took my full intention. I looked back at Jimin and he was looking at me with a blank expression. Doesn't he remember that he gave me a bouquet during the last Keen Day?

Remembering it made me chuckled a bit alone. But still, I have to hide it in case someone saw me and said I'm a stupid girl ogling around.

I was completely speechless. I was getting ready to stand up before someone spoke up in a quite high-pitched voice.

"Teacher! Can I seat beside Soeun?" I looked over at that voice followed by the whole class. Instantly I rolled my eyes and hung my head on the table.

Not that pervert again.

"Well then, Mr. Taehyung, please sit beside Soeun" The teacher averted her gaze to the whole class "In this new assignment,"

Everyone groaned at the upcoming assignment that Mrs. Kang put out for them. As she gave each team a topic for their assignment, the teacher came to a stop at our team as the last team.

"Yours gonna be a bit of a special one" Mrs. Kang grinned excitedly as the wrinkles on her face made it obvious. But she's not that old though. "The Massacre At Chios. It's my favorite after all so I expect a lot from you guys" She beamed as she went to her desk again.

I thought about it for a second, so it's kind of a French Art that we have made a report out of it. If it's that popular, I guess you can call it a done.

Then I noticed someone looking at me intensely from beside. I turned my gaze to see a weird happy looking guy rested his head on his hand at me. I raised an eyebrow at him.

Then the school bell rang loudly signaling the current period is over. The students stood to get for recess and so does Taehyung. He got up and grabbed my hand making me panicked. He quickly slid a note in my palm, closed my hands with his warm hands. He smiled at me and then went out of the class with Jimin and his other friends.