1.5

Strawberries. That's all Adrien could taste. Strawberries. He looked at her empty cup with a lipstick kiss on it and he chuckled. He didn't remember what they did, even though they didn't drink at all. At every party they forgot everything and Adrien hated it. He pulled out his phone and found a video she took on it and played it as he got ready for another song recording.

"Hi Kitty," She started and Adrien looked at his phone while he brushed his teeth. "I know you won't remember any of this, at every party you don't remember but uhm, I love you." She did kissy lips then hung up and Adrien spit out his toothpaste. He played it again and again and smiled every time.

Nino walked into his room and leaned on the doorway. "Hey dude I got news."

"What?"

"Half of the carnival isn't ready or needs repairs so it's been moved to the last three days of our time here."

"Really?" Nino nodded and walked away. Adrien sighed and walked behind him to the limo that took them to the recording studio. they got into the booth and recorded their song, Nathalie stopping them and they restarting a thousand times.

"Are we good now? My hands hurt and Adrien lost his voice again." Alya asked and Nathalie pursed her lips.

"Five minute break then from the top." She walked away and they groaned.

"Honestly you guys are doing fine. I think that's a wrap." The producer smiled and they smiled back. They did it one more time then got into the limo with Nathalie.

"You have a public appearance at the Louvre in ten minutes." Nathalie scrolled on her tablet as they passed the bakery.

"Why don't we make it at that bakery?"

"Why?"

"We skipped breakfast because of your poor time management skills." Adrien smiled and Nathalie glared at him.

"You are number two on the charts. I'm sorry if I want you to be number one."

"But over working us, won't work. Come on, we're starving!" Kim complained and Nathalie groaned.

"Fine!" The driver turned around and stopped at the bakery. They got out and were immediately swarmed by fangirls. They somehow got into the bakery where Sabine was.

"Hello. What can I get you?"

"Five croissants and a box of macaroons please," Adrien smiled and Sabine got it for him. He paid her and smiled again. "Thank you."

"No, thank you. My business will be booming now." Sabine smiled as Tom came downstairs.

They walked out of the building and to the park, making Nathalie growl. "You said the bakery. That's all."

"We said we're hungry and a public appearance, we didn't say we would stay at the bakery." Nathanael smiled and they walked into the park. Nathalie growled again and got into the limo and drove off. The band sat in the park and ate their food, fan crowding them from all angles and edges.

Nino relaxed against the bench and closed his eyes, putting his headphones on and listening to music. Alya smiled and relax next to him and the other band members smirked. "Aw! They're just like a couple!" The fans cooed and Alya sat up and blushed embarrassingly. She didn't think of him like that, did she? Nino opened his eyes and took his headphones off and looked at the fans as they all looked at them.

"Dudes, I think we should bail." Nino whispered and they all nodded.

Adrien stood up, the others following. "Well it's been great but we really have to go now." He nervously laughed and they walked through the crowd when they made a path and walked to the gate of the park. He was surprised that no one has chased them yet.

"Wait!" They all yelled and ran after them. He jinxed it. The band started running and ran down the street and to their mansion. They made it to the gate and Adrien tried to do the passcode.

"They're almost here!" Kim yelled. "Hurry up Agreste!"

"I'm trying!" He did the code, correctly, and got it wrong. A camera appeared in front of the mailbox and they all looked at it.

"Since you don't care about my rules, I changed the passcode to the gate."

"What?! Fans are after us and will kill us!" Nathanael panicked and Nathalie yawned.

"Why should I care?"

"Because if we die you're out of the job!" Nino yelled as the fans came closer. "Open the gate!"

Nathalie growled. "Fine." She opened it and they all ran in and she closed it. They sprinted into the house and went up to their hang out room that was, as usual, trashed.

"That was close," Nino huffed and lied down on the couch. "But we made it."

"Right, now party set up!" Alya smiled and the boys growled but got everything ready with her.