3.0

"Happy Birthday Adrien!" The band yelled, making him up. He groggily laughed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. The party was wild last night and the boy who tried to rape Marinette was Scott Brooks. He was known for sexual harassment at only 15.

"Good morning to you too." He laughed and they smiled.

"We got you stuff!" Alya smiled and handed him her gift. A Charm for his phone. Ninos was headphones. Nathanaels was sheet music and Kim's was a gift card.

"You guys are very bad at gift giving."

"Isn't everyone." Nino laughed and Adrien chuckled and brushed his hair and got dressed. Alya didn't mind. She's seen all of theirs and they've seen hers. They were a very weird groups of friends. It was a dare so they all didn't care anymore.

"So, what do you want to do for your 16th birthday?" Alya asked.

"In all honestly, get a lip piercing." Adrien smiled and they lifted a brow.

"Seriously?" He nodded. They're concert was tonight. They got the day wrong. They put it on the worst day. Adriens birthday. "Alright dude." They're bodyguard took them to a piercing place and he got his lip pierced.

"You're going to regret this." Alya scolded him and he rolled his eyes as they left. Fans surrounded them wishing Adrien a happy birthday.

"Uhm thank you guys a lot but you want to know what would be the best present?"

"What?" They all chimed.

"Some privacy." He smiled and they all nodded and ran off.

"So," Nino wrapped his arm around his neck. "What else do you want to do?"

"Uhm, go to the school."

"Really?" He nodded. They walked to the school and said hello to their old teachers. They stood at Ms,Bustiers door. "Seriously dude. Out of all the places we could've gone you choose school?"

"I'm sorry but this place makes me happy." He smiled and they knocked on the door then walked into the room. All of the girls screaming and running to him but Marinette.

"Adrikins! You came back for me!" Chloe smiled and he sighed as other classrooms came out to see them.

"We actually came to say hello to Ms.Bustier, okay?" Alya crossed her arms and Chloe growled at her.

"Jealous," Chloe stuck her nose in the air and Alya growled. "Adrikins! Sit with me!" She smiled and dragged him to a chair and forced him to sit down.  He ran his tongue over his new piercing. He's done that a lot now. "Since when did you have that thing?" She pointed to the piercing. "It's hideous, take it off." She reached for it and he slapped her hand away and stood up.

"I like it and got it today and, in case your self entitlement and ego got in the way, I got it for my birthday."

"Adrien," he looked at Ms.Bustier. "I knew it was your birthday."

"Well you know everyone birthday," Marinette giggled and he looked at her. He smiled. "You know everyone's."

"It's true." Nino laughed.

Ms.Bustier just smiled. "Now, it's nice having you all here but, I was in the middle of a lesson so if you'd rather stay and have me teach you, then I'd suggest you'd leave or find a seat." The rest of the class took their seats. Lila was moved to the back, Nathanaels old seat since she was too loud to sit next to Marinette. Max sat alone and the front row was empty. Nathanael sat next to Lila, Alya next to Marinette, Kim next to Max and Nino and Adrien in front of the two girls.

Ms.Bustier taught them until the bell and Adrien smiled. So far, this was the best birthday ever. On the students way out they wished him a happy birthday. Marinette stood at Ms.Bustiers desk. "Ms.Bustier,do you think that there's a slime possibility you could just round my grade up?" Marinette begged and Ms.Bustier shuck her head.

"I'm sorry, Marinette, but I have no other choice then to tell your parents. I don't know how you and Lila have switched personas. She's getting all her homework in and you're failing."

"I-I'm sorry but please, don't call my parents." Marinette begged and Adrien walked over to them.