Insperation

((There is a song if you want it to feel more village like. Yes I know it's from lord of the rings but still))
Encre's P.O.V
I had moved to a small little house in a village, the city's are too chaotic for me, so I moved here. It was truly beautiful here, the birds are singing, flowers are blooming it's a perfect day to go out and paint in the village senter. And that was exactly what I was doing. I was painting the beautiful seen in front of my eyes; a tree to my side, and the sun high above the small town, some houses to the left, and the forest to the right. As I painted a man walked up to me, he wore a long brown cloak with a hood.
"wow...did you paint this? It's beautiful" The cloaked man told me. "I-I did...t-thank you"I replied putting down my paint brush I ask"if I may ask, what's your name?","Oh! Right how rude of me, the names Phillip. Yours?" Phillip said.
"Encre." I answered a friendly tone in my voice,"a pleasure to meet you misuser,Encre" he said smiling at me."say how much would a request for a painting be?" He asked with curiosity."it depends, what are you looking for?"I answered kindly not trying to sound like it's all about money. Because it's not, I love to paint and paint for other people, its kinda my job.
"I'm looking for something that's new! Something exciting! Something unique"he said with hand movements and enthusiasm. I told him my prices and he nodded and told me he would pay double if it was extremely well done.
"Thank you misuser Philip I'll do my best, when would you like it?"I asked, "does 2weeks work?"he questioned back. I nodded and he walked off waving good bye, I waved back to him and went back to my painting, adding more details and highlights.

_.:-**-:._.:-**-:._.:-**-:._
*Time skip
_.:-**-:._.:-**-:._.:-**-:._

It was late afternoon when I packed up my canvas and art supplies, I was heading back to my house for dinner thinking about what I should paint for that man. He said something new. I couldn't think of ANYTHING, I confirmed it...I had artist-block. I arrived at my house and unlocked the door walking inside, once in I closed and locked the door behind me. I put away my art supplies where I usually keep them and went to the kitchen to make something to eat.

I was done cooking and sat down at my dining room table and ate. I kept thinking about what I should paint. I just couldn't think of anything it was weird. Once done I cleaned and put away my plate. I decided to sleep on it and I went to my room and got into my night clothes and curled up under my covers and fell asleep.

_.:-**:._.:-**:._.:-**-:._
*Time skip
_.:-**-:._.:-**:._.:-**:._

I woke up to the blue birds chirping outside my window, I got up from my bed and got dressed. I walked out of my bedroom and walked to the kitchen and made breakfast. As I ate I just couldn't get my mind off what is was
gonna do! I was now starting to get worried cause I still didn't have a clue on what to paint. 'Maybe I should go out for a walk, it might help clear my mind or get inspired' I thought as I rose from my seat and grabbed my vest and left locking the door behind me. I'll clean up latter I just really needed this right now. I walked along all the streams and rivers, walked down every dirt road, every path, time just seemed to fly. But I still didn't have anything. As I was walking back to my house I glanced at the forest. It almost seemed to be calling me towards it. 'A quick walk in the woods won't hurt ' I though as I walked into the dark misty forest.