Enter The Kingdom

((Here we go yes I know last chapter was shit sooo I'll try and make a better one now enjoy~))

Encre's P.O.V
As Fallacy and I flew through the air, the wind blew in my face I noticed light in the distance, we landed in the middle of the kingdom, It was beautiful. All the houses were in the trees and fire light lit the place up, Fallacy walked with me still in his arms. I held tighter to his shirt as other vampires took notice to me in his arms, there was a small murmuring through out them all as we past. We soon reached a huge castle, bits and pieces where suspended in the trees and also lit up by fire light, it was beautiful. he set me down and took hold of my hand to lead me the front door, he opened the door that led into a huge room with stairs on ether side of the room. A huge gorgeous chandler hung from the Ceiling, he dropped my hand as a formally dressed man speed walked up to us alone with a couple of maids it looked like. They each took a bow before they spoke.
"M'lord! Would you like assistance?"  Said the man, he wore a funny looking hat that was different colours and a suit.
"Yes, may you show our guest to the spare room?" Fallacy spoke. He nodded and bowed to Fallacy then to me.
"Yes m'lord, right away. Come with me please" he said to me and Fallacy. I slowly nodded and followed him I heard Fallacy gibing orders to the others and kept on my way. We walked for a bit, in silence.
"Umm....whats your name? If I may ask....mines Encre"I said breaking the silence.
"Oh! Yes sorry, my name is Sauve" he said back we talked for a bit until we got to the room. He opened the door for me but before I entered, I wanted to ask him a question that's be in my mind.
'Why was I here? What does a vampire king want from me? Will he hurt me?'
"S-Sauve? What does Fallacy want me here for? Is he gonna hurt me?!" I asked nervously, he stayed silent for a moment before answering.
"I do not know why the lord has brought you here, maybe because of loneliness? Sadness? But hurt you? I don't think he would do that, I think it's just for something new" he responded. I nodded and walked in, "thank you Sauve" I said and closed the door. I sat down on the bed, there was a quill and paper on a desk with some ink. I got of the bed siting down on the stole that was there picking up the quill I started to draw.
'Hope I can use this' i thought sketching a few lines on the brown-ish paper.

It started to get late, the clock in the room was ticking showing that it was 2:00am. I rose from my seat and looked at my drawing, I drew beautiful designs spirals and swirls circles, all shapes and sizes. I lied down in the bed pulling the heavy blanket over me. I curled up and just thought to myself, after awhile I slowly drifted off into another world, a world where any thing was possible, I world that you could live forever in. A sweet dream clouded my mind as I fell into the world of dreams.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.
*time skip to the next night
.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Fallacy's P.O.V
I awoke in my bed and slowly rose up. I walked to my window opening it, letting moon light fail the room. I walked over to my closet and opened it putting on my regular wear. I walked out my room and down the halls, I wanted to see how Encre was doing. I hope he was ok last night, I'll have to wake him if he's still sleep. Once I reach the room I walk inside, there he lay in a deep peaceful sleep. I sat down on the bed shaking him slightly in an attempt to wake him, he stirred in his sleep rolling over. He slowly opened his big beautiful eyes and looked at me sitting up, he rubbed his face and yawned.
"Good morning" I greeted him, hey saw I was there and jumped a bit.
"P-please! D-don't h-hurt me!" I said fearfully, he pulled the covers up to his face a few tears falling he looked scared to death!
"Whoa whoa whoa! Calm down I'm not going to hurt you!" I said pulling the covers off of him. He squirmed a bit as I pick him up laying him on my lap. He tried to push me off but my grasp was to strong, I stood up him still in my arms as I carried him to the dinning room. Breakfast was already on the table, I put him down and sat down at the table. He hesitated before walking to the other side of he table. He just stared at the food, probably thinking it was poisoned.

"It's not poisoned"I stated as I ate. He look at it one more time and slowly picked up the fork and started eating.

Encre's P.O.V
We ate and I asked if there was a library, he answered "yes" and brought me there, there were so many books I couldn't believe my eyes. I playfully skipped through the shelves and shelves of books I picked one and sat down by the fire, and started to read. The book was pretty good, it was called Wings Of Fire it was book one and it was about dragons so that's cool. I looked over and saw Fallacy reading reading some sort of book, the book looked very thick almost like it could contain a whole family tree in it!-....wait maybe it did....I quickly dismissed the thought and studied him more. He had red circular glasses on.
'they look cute on him, holy goodness gracious he's hot!' thought 'wait hot?!?! No no no no no, no NO. I CANT be crushing on a VAMPIRE!! I'm Christian for gosh sake!' I thought angrily at my self. I couldn't help but think of the lewd things he could do to me. I shook my head to snap myself out of my daise and continued to read.

.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.
*time skip
.:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:..:-**-:.

Fallacy had eventually got up to get something and curiosity got the best of me, I got up and walked over to the desk Fallacy siting at. I looked through the book and saw many familiar family members, I read more and more family members started showing up. I then realized that he was reading my family tree.

A/N
Heya guys finally updated this god damn book! So I wrote 1144 words like holy SHIT anyways I hope you enjoyed!

~peace out!🤑😜