44:Tough night

JOE:

"So" I asked, trying to keep my fustration under the surface "Jack's going with you?"

"Well I asked him and he was free next month," Robin smiled, "And one thing lead to another and he's booked his flight. That's great right?"

"uh no," I scoffed "You didn't even think of asking me, your BOYFRIEND?"

Robin's face fell, and she looked a little sheepish. For some reason, this annoyed me even more. "I thought you'd be too busy," she mummbled "What with the book tour and the film."

"Yet you didn't ever think of even asking me?" I snapped, allowing some of my emotions to bubble over. I didn't think I would get as annoyed as I had, but now it had happened it was beggining to become difficult to stay calm. Like what has Jack got that I haven't?

Well apparantly My brain sneered He's got the top spot on Robin's list of guys.

"look Joe," Robin sighed "I am so sorry. Yes I should've asked and not assumed. You can always still fly over and hang out."

"OH YEA, because I want to third wheel you and JACK."

She sighed again, although this time a hint of fustration etched in her breath. "Don't act like Sugg I said I was sorry."

"It was a pathetic sorry."

"Hey," She flushed, the anger now prominant in the redness of her cheeks. "Don't be a prick."

"Ooo" I mimicked "My names Robin and I think I can get away with anything because I'm so sweet an innocent with my camera."

"Oh and what about you," She snapped before lowering her voice to an awful mimick of me "My names Joe and I screw every slutty bimbo I see because I'm too scared o settle down."

"OH I'M SORRY, WHO KISSED WHO FIRST?" I roared suddenly loosing control. God I was so angry I didn't know how my make my body function. Shoving the laptop further up the bed so I could still see her, I started pacing my room, desperatly trying, and failing, to let off some steam. I cracked my knuckles in annoyance.

"Okay A, That is beside the point," my girlfriend growled, flicking her hair sharply away from her face. After knowing her for so long, I picked that up as a clear sign of one thing:she was pissed. "And B, I thought you wouldn't be this annoyed that I asked Jack."

"OF COURSE I WOULD," I shouted shrilly "It's so obvious that their's something going on between you. It's almost painful to watch."

She generally looked shocked then. Her mouth had gone slack and a hollowness had invaded her eyes. She looked broken, and I almost apologised there and then. I should of apologised. I should of begged for her forgivness and just accepted that Jack was going instead of me.

But I'm Joe Sugg. The guy who was always afraid of commitment. And the idea that one of my best friends stealing the only girl who I had finally opened my hear up to made me feel ill. I couldn't let it happen.

"You seriously don't trust me?" She whimpered "you think that I'd cheat on you? With Jack?"

"No, Robin I'm sor-"

"NO," Robin interrupted her voice quivering "Do you know how much that hurts?"

"I get that-"

"I'm not just another busty bimbo for you to sleep and then leave. I'm your girlfriend. Who actually really likes you and wouldn't want to cheat on you."

"So why didn't you invite me?"

"MAYBE BECAUSE I WAS ACTUALLY THINKING ABOUT YOU!" She suddenly exploded, and I could see the small spray of spit that flew from her mouth. I'd never seen her this angry. Her eyes were slightly bloodshot. "YOU KNOW, THINKING HEY,JOE'S REALLY BUSY I DON'T WANT TO CONFUSE AND CHANGE HIS SCHEDULE! AND ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD MEAN I DON'T GET TO SEE YOU FOR ANOTHER MONTH, WHICH BY THE WAY, WOULD SUCK BECAUSE I HAVENT BEEN ABLE TO SEE YOU FOR THREE MONTHS AND I AM VERY LONLEY!"

"IT JUST KIND OF SUCKS WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN ASK ME!" I retorted raising my own voice now, not caring about the complaints that I'm going to hear from my neighbors tomorrow. "I MEAN, IF YOU HAD YOU'D REALISED THAT I HAD ACTUALLY CANCELLED MY BOOK TOUR SO I COULD DO THIS!"

"Wait really?" she smiled suddenly, her mood switching instantly. Honestly what is wrong with girls?

"Yea well it's too late now," I shrugged , done with this "You've made it very clear. Jack is your go to guy."

"Joe no," Robin begged, tears now glistening in her eyes. She'd gone from angry to happy to sad in minutes. And right now she was looking utterly defeated, as she's realised what she'd done. she realised that she'd pushed me away. "Joe, just let me talk to Jack, I can fix this."

I shook my head. I didn't want to hear it. "No. No Robin I-," I sighed "-I can't do this. You go with Jack and have a good time. I wouldn't want to stand in your way of your fun."

"Joe stop it."

"Good bye Robin."

"Joe no don't hang up."

"have fun in Australia."

"JOE NO STO-"

I didn't hear the next sentence. I hung up. My emotions had taken over my body. I couldn't talk to her anymore. I needed to forget about this conversation. And there was only one way to do that.

I needed to get drunk. Now.

I didn't even tell anyone. insead I went alone and walked around to he closest bar. I ordered a beer and a shot and downed them both. I told them to keep it coming. I lost count of how man I had. I definitly went into double figures. My surroundings went fuzzy. Yet all I could see was Robin, going off acroos the world with a guy who wanted more than a friendship. She pissed me off. like, if she'd asked me and I couldn't do it then yea, fine, would totally understand that. But instead-she asked jack-a guy who wasn't her boyfriend-to a trip that happens once in a lifetime and that will be full of adventures that should be me. And that sounds spoilt but I don't even care because That should be me. I should be going with her.

I noticed a woman standing on the other side of the bar. She was gorgeous. Dark skin, long black hair and the cutest green dress. Hugging her body in every way, i couldn't help my stare at her as she laughed at something her companion said. She caught my eye. Looked me up and down. I flashed her a smile and indicated to the empty seat next to me. thinking about it, she then whispered to her friend before walking over my way.

I couldn't remember anything after that. It went black. The next thing I remember was that I woke up the next day. My head hurting. feeling sick.

And in someone elses bed.

HI GUYS

YAS new chapter! I hope you like this cause I do. except of what Joe did. DAMN IT JOE I HATE YOU SO MUCH EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE CUTE YOU'RE A STUPID HEAD.

Yesterday my brother turned 18 and he's the coolest guy ever and he'll probably never read this but you're awesome and the best bro ever.

ANYWAY, I hope you enjoy this chapter, please vote and comment and share because sharing is caring. I also want to shout out Sophie my parabatai, because she binge read this story and loed it and I want to say I LOVE YA SOPH-FAY-FAY hope you like this.

Also to my friend Harriet who has read this story for a few months now she's awesome and has helped me come up with the story line. Thanks Crank I luv ya.

THANK YOU FOR READING AND I'M GOING TO GO OKAY BBYYYEEE XOXO