Born: Coming 2017

It's okay to be created, but to be Born you have to have the hustlers mentality

Bronx, New York 1986, where all the white lines get flushed in one place, your system. It ain't a drug to them, it's a livelihood, almost like a safe haven.

Dealers are rolled in bezels and dipped in cash as they sell their product. As feigns catch their euphoric high letting the bliss wash away all of their pain and struggles.

For Akeylees Adawnis Phantom, it never really dawned to him that he had now become a statistic in the state of New York. His father was no longer around and he had to become the man of the house. Akeylees' mother filled his head with lies about why his father was no longer around leaving her to raise a thirteen year old boy solely by herself.

Discovering the real reason behind the disappearance of his father, Secret Phantom, burned a large hole in Akeylees' heart. Never in his life Akeylees thought he would fathom the heart aching feeling of serving his father with a baggie of the soul crushing drug, crack cocaine.

"You can get all the shit you need from me now."Akeyleese said to his father hesitantly.

Secret had now ruined his son's innocence. His flowers were already prepared for this mournful situation. Akeyleese was no longer himself, he had now transformed in to a cold blooded animal from a new species named Born.
__________________________________

This book was created by @Inkd_Roses and @Kaythawriter. Any remakes or copies of this book being distributed out in the public without the consent of the two authors will be penalized with consequences.

DISCLAIMER: ALL PHOTOS OR VIDEOS USED IN THIS BOOK ARE NOT OWNED BY THE TWO AUTHORS. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS PM THE BOTH OF US.