The Deal 🔥

A/n
Ok so I looked at the comments and it's obvious you guys wanted Reverse dipper x reader x dipper
I'm sorry for being gone. Thank you for your patience! I'm just gonna write this till I finish the whole thing so I can have a clear conscience ;-;

You were incredibly excited, "Please don't be a dream!" You said out loud.

Your arm was tightly taken by a not so happy dipper. "What the HELL!" He shouted in your face. "Oh.... crap.."
You forgot that he was here. "So that pathetic excuse for a person was Dipper pines?" You nodded and shut your eyes in fear not wanting him to get even angrier. "..." you opened your eyes in suprise from how silent he was.

Dipper Glee sighed, "fine go on that date."
He let go of your arm, you rubbed it a bit since it still hurt. He turned around, "I can't wait till you crawl back to me realizing I'm better than any pines!"
He snapped his fingers and a blue version of Bill popped up except he had chains on his arms and he was very timid,"take me back to Reverse falls, Also keep an Eye on her once I get back."
The Blue triangle sadly nodded and a light appeared around them blinding you.

Once you looked at where Dipper Glee once stood, there was nothing.
"Well that went better than I thought, I think?"

You didn't know what would become of you but your mind quickly went back to Original Dipper the Dipper you knew. "Oh crap! I need to get ready somehow AH!!"

"Looks like you need some help."
Your head flung to the side where the floating dorito was, "BILL!"
You pointed at him and backed up since you had little trust of him.
"Woah woah, I just want to help since this is getting really interesting."
You could tell he was smiling even though he didn't have a mouth.

  "Your good at tricking people so I can't give in to your evil handshakes!"
He laughed, "wow you even know about that? Hmm well what if I could take the memories of your family and house and bring them to gravity falls!"
Your stared at him for a while a mix of emotions washing over you, "wait? My memories?"
"Yeah I can't really go to your world for some reason. But if I brought that here then you could fit In with this world and get ready for your date with pines."
You blushed at the last part, "what's the catch?"
"The catch is you letting me see what happens next."
That didn't seem so bad it was actually an easy deal and you checked over his deal to make sure there wasn't any loopholes. He held his hand out,

"So is it a deal [y/n]?"

You sighed not wanting to think of future consequences, "screw it"You took his hand and a flame engulfed you causing you to black out

You took his hand and a flame engulfed you causing you to black out.

A/n
Since I'm back I kinda improved on my writing? And I decided to add some drawings so every time there's a special moment or whatever you want to call the moments I'll draw them (this drawing was a test.) but it's all first person view since I don't want to draw y/n since everyone looks different, you know.