Chapter 36

Chandler~

I started to pack my bags, I can't believe she did that. To me. I gave her everything. We were going to wait for each other. But no she fucking fucked her ex, THE Harry Styles. Bitch!

I finished packing when I heard a knock on the door. I went and answered it and the devil himself stood in my door way.

"Harry." I scowled.

"Chandler." Harry said angrily and barged in.

"What the he-" I didn't get to finish.

"Why the hell did you do that to her?! She loves you!" He yelled.

Harry~

"Yeah well she's a bitch! She fucking slept with you! Of all people!" Chandler yelled.

Did he just call Angelika a bitch? Okay now that boiled my nerves. "She is not a bitch!"

"Oh would whore be a better word?! Or would slut work better? Maybe cunt?" He smirked.

Now that got me over the edge. I got close to him and punched him square in the face.

Angelika~

I woke up on Harry's bed. My eyes burn, and it's only 3 o'clock. I walked around the house calling Harry's name, he wasn't here. But I think I know where he might be.

I got in my car and drove to what used to be mine and Chandlers place. And of course there was Harry's and Chandlers cars in the drive way.

As I walked up to the house I heard many noises and crashing of other things. What the hell is going on in there?? The front door was locked.

"Harry? Chandler? Someone open up the fucking door." I yelled but nothing happened, I've always wanted to try this. I kicked at the handle on the door and it swung open. That was fun.

All I saw was both Harry and Chandler had cut lips and other various cuts and bruises forming. They were beating the shit out of each other. Harry slammed Chandler against a wall and Chandler kneed Harry in the balls. Ouch!

"Stop! You fucking idiots stop!" I yelled but they didn't listen.

Chandler was about to throw a punch but I grabbed his hand and twisted it a very bad way n pushed him onto the floor. Harry was about to kick Chandler but I tripped him before he could.

"Didn't you hear me! You need to stop!" I yelled looking down at both boys.

They both just shrugged and looked away from each other. "Tell me what happened." I said demandingly

"I came over to talk to Chandler but then he started being an asshole and so I got mad." Harry almost yelled.

"Look who's talking. You're the asshole. You stole Angelika from me!" Chandler yelled.

"You said you didn't care! You said she was a whore and many other things!" Harry yelled back about to get up but I pushed him back down.

"You're right I did! Because it true!" Chandler yelled. I was about to throw a beating on him as well.

"You know what?! Both of you shut the fuck up! I'm not with either if you! Chandler, I may have slept with Harry but that doesn't mean anything! He didn't steal me from you! And Harry, just because he said those things doesn't mean you need to attack him! It's my fight not yours! Some of those things might be true! It just doesn't matter!......" I took a deep breathe.

"I'm leaving." Chandler stood up. "Bye." He grabbed his bags and left.

"Why aren't we together?"Harry asked me, still sitting on the floor.

"Because Harry there is still 7 years in between us."

"But you are legal now. You are 18, I'm 25. Close enough!" He yelled.

I sat next to him. "That maybe true but Harry-" I was cut off by Harry's lips on mine.

"Please I love you." He whispered.

"Harry I-" I started but he cut me off again.

"Just give me a chance. I promise I'll be even better than before better than Chandler. I'll treat you like a queen." He smiled.

Why not? It can't hurt. Can it?

"Fine Harry. But not because I don't trust what you say. I know you will, I don't doubt that. But because I love you too. I never stopped actually." I smiled back.

He kissed me smiling like a five year old who just got what they wanted. I pulled away.

"But I'm not moving in with you yet. I still need time." I half smiled.

"Okay." He frowned and we stood up.

"Why don't I fix you up. Your bleeding still and that black eye looks like it hurts." I laughed.

"Yeah." He smiled and sat on the couch.

I went and got the first aid and a bowl of water with a rag. I went over to him and started dabbing his lip with the wet rag.

I finished cleaning him up a few minutes later.

"There is only one thing I can't fix." I laughed.

"Yeah." He laughed back.

"Here this might help." I gave him an ice pack.

"Thanks." He put it on his um 'area'

I giggled and sat down and went on Twitter. My feed started to blow up. Angelika's back! She's a girlfriend again! Welcome back! Harika Storeci is back!

I got many welcomes but just as many go die in a hole ugly fat ass bitch, ones too. It hurt and reminded me again of why I left.

"Ignore it." Harry said and took away my phone. "You're better than that."