Chapter 37

Harry~

---2 Weeks later---

I woke up and started getting ready for work, well a photo shoot anyways. Angelika is still living in her old place. But she is coming to the photo shoot with us. She promised.

When I got there I saw Angelika's black fiat parked in the front. I went inside and I was immediately tackled by hair and makeup. As usual. They got me ready in 6 minutes.

I stood waiting to get my pictures taken when I heard laughing coming from behind me. I turned and there sat all of the girls.

Francesca and Angelika sitting really close laughing and Danielle, Eleanor and Perrie sitting and laughing as well.

"Hey." I yelled.

"Hey!" They all yelled back in sync.

"Can I see my girlfriend?" I asked.

Francesca hugged Angelika tight. "Nope. Never. She's mine!" Francesca giggled.

Angelika giggled too and stood up. "Yeah?" I pulled her over to a more quiet area.

She was wearing a long sleeve purple shirt a black skull over shirt and a black shirt sleeve hoodie. Not a usual dressing for the end of summer.

"I just wanted to say hi." I smiled and kissed her, she kissed back.

"Harry?!" The photographer yelled.

I pulled away and smiled, Angelika started walking away while she was her sleeve flew up a bit revealing something I never wanted to see again. Cuts, fresh cuts.

I sighed and got my pictures taken. That smile Angelika was making while looking at me was fake. She lied to me. She said she was clean, and done with the cutting.

--3 hours later at Angelika's--

Niall, Francesca, and myself all headed to Angelika's for dinner. Good thing too because I can't cook that well....

When I got there Francesca and Niall were already there about to knock on the door. I ran up to them.

"No need, I've got a key." I grinned.

Francesca shook her head and went inside once I unlocked the door. Niall followed.

"Angelika?!" Francesca yelled.

"In the kitchen!" I could hear her angelic voice call.

We all headed into the kitchen and there she was cooking away at the stove. The kitchen was a mess and Angelika's face was covered in flour.

Francesca laughed. "Need some help?"

"Yeah." Angelika smiled embarrassed, I could see her blushing through the white flour on her cheek.

I went over and gave her a kiss. She didn't have her jacket on so I could see them more clearly. Even fresher ones sat on her arms. Who knows where else she had harmed herself.

Francesca went and helped Angelika start cleaning up. Niall and myself went in the living room. There was still a hole in the wall where Chandlers fists tried connecting with my face......

"So you are in a way happier mood the past few weeks. Why? Is it because you and Angelika are back together?" Niall grinned.

"Yeah." I blushed.

Niall shook his head at me smiling. "What happened over here? What's with that hole? Do you think Chandler and Angelika fought that bad that it got into a physical fight?"

"Uh no....... I don't know..." I said. I didn't want him to know what really happened.

"Dinner's ready!" The girls yelled.

Niall and myself went in the kitchen and sat at the table. Angelika and Francesca brought the food to the table. Home made bread, grilled chicken breast, and corn.

We all sat down and picked the good we wanted. I looked over at Angelika's plate and she had very little on it. Angelika LOVES food, that's not normal. For her anyways.

We finished eating dinner. Niall and Francesca stayed a bit after and talked but soon left. It was just me and Angelika left.

She finished cleaning up the table, not even acknowledging my presence.

"Dinner was great." I said.

"Thanks." She said plainly.

"You look great today." I complemented her.

"I guess." She said blankly.

What the hell?

"I know you still cut your self!" I blurted out, out of instinct. I didn't mean to.

"What?!" She yelled and looked at me.

"Um sorry I didn't mean to bring it up." I apologized.

"Good! It's none of your business!" She yelled, finished cleaning then sat on the couch with a huff.

"It is my business." I semi-yelled.

She looked away from me. I sat in front of her and grabbed her arms. She flinched and closed her eyes as if in pain.

"See?! You have pain! And I'm tired of seeing and having you feel it." I yelled.

"It's helping me Harry! You don't need to worry! It's my body!" She yelled.

"Let me help! You're my girlfriend. I feel responsible for you!" She pulled her arms away from me but I grabbed them back.

I pulled up her sleeves and started to kiss each and everyone of her cuts.

"Where else have you cut yourself?" I asked.

She didn't answer, still looking away from me. I gently grabbed her chin and made her look at me.

"Where?" I said a little more sternly.

She slowly pulled up her shirt and there were even more cuts. I could tell these were even deeper. I started kissing each of them. Some on her arms and stomach were so fresh that some of her blood got on my lips.

"I love you. Whenever you feel the need to cut you grab my arm and cut me as many times as you would yourself." I half smiled.

"I could never hurt you like that." She said with concern in her eyes.

"Now do you understand?" I asked.

"Every time you hurt yourself, you're hurting me as well."

She smiled. "You sound like a fan fiction Harry."

I shrugged and kissed her cheek. "I love you."

"I love you too."